Home

The way2early Nba 2k21 PS5 version

This is a discussion on The way2early Nba 2k21 PS5 version within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2019, 10:56 AM   #17
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The way2early Nba 2k21 PS5 version

What I'm most interested in is the AI and how systems such as ACE will work on next-gen. I want to be blown away by how close next-gen AI gets to replicating every real life NBA team in the game, so I hope it's not just graphics improvements.
Old 09-21-2019, 01:01 PM   #18
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
What I'm most interested in is the AI and how systems such as ACE will work on next-gen. I want to be blown away by how close next-gen AI gets to replicating every real life NBA team in the game, so I hope it's not just graphics improvements.
AI will probably be a port just like sound. Graphics...I'm hoping will take a big leap and not just having higher res. I'm thinking Last of Us 2 level graphics but on a basketball court.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-21-2019, 01:57 PM   #19
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
How awesome would it be if besides the current NBA teams, you could create and fully edit a host of college teams from all the major conferences as well as the lower ones? You could download content from the vault as far as schools, arenas, rosters, coaches, mascots, uniforms, etc. Play college basketball and also NBA basketball. Make it where both interchange with the draft too so your top college players make it to the next level.

One can dream. LOL.
Doug Flutie’s Maximum Football is kind of similar to that where they have rules for different league and you can do different franchise settings for each league. Everything is generic but also customizable which I hope they do a basketball version of that game 😂

PSN: TheDom45
Old 09-21-2019, 03:18 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

From this years graphics I just don’t see how much more they can go......I’m constantly thinking I’m watching a game on tv already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-21-2019, 07:35 PM   #21
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstrosAllDay85
From this years graphics I just don’t see how much more they can go......I’m constantly thinking I’m watching a game on tv already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
thats what people say about any game. i thought that too back on nba live 2005....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #22
a goat

duce's Arena

Gimme custom stadium sounds and allow for community uploads.
Old 09-21-2019, 11:38 PM   #23
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Developers missed to work more with AI and Physics this Gen. We have great graphics right now. Please push next Gen with realistic physics and dynamic AI.

I'm tired playing high - end graphic games with dumb AI and old physics. Just my opinion.

It's a long way to go to make the most realistic and immersive Basaketball game of all time. Now it should be possible with more Hardware power and millions of resources 2K earned through MT's....
Old 09-22-2019, 10:25 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Yeah we always say how we don't see much better graphics/visuals and always look back with hindsight after the fact. We all remember how crappy the CAPs were at the end of last generation. I was originally skeptical because we already got seen the jump to 4k graphics this generation and 8k gaming is ways off. But with more power, I can see them going for more of a photo realistic look. So I can expect improved lighting, better textures, less cartoonish look. As far as gameplay, I'm expecting improved AI and smoother animations.
I'm also expecting them to have another elaborate MyCareer story to show off the visuals of next gen. I'm not if they will go the 2k14-17 route where the story lasts the whole rookie season or the 2k18-20 route where Story was pretty much over by time you get to NBA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »