Home

Old 10-07-2019, 02:36 AM   #25
Pro

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: My Career Players Help

There should be no teammate grade during the all star game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2019, 05:18 PM   #26
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

Is it too late to give feedback?
Old 10-08-2019, 07:09 PM   #27
Rookie

We need to be able to see the roster before signing in free agency. During contract negotiations we should be able to back out and negotiate with other teams to weigh our options.

Release timing should be tied into the jump shot creator instead of being controlled by the quick draw badge.

Teammates do not shoot if they're more than 2 feet behind the three point line.

I made a 6'1 offensive threat PG and I played against Philly in the Finals with the Lakers and even when I switched LeBron to PG and myself to SG I was still matched up with Simmons on both ends. I got killed in the paint all series and no adjustments were made. I decided to start KCP and Danny Green on the wings against the Rockets in the prior series and my coach let Westbrook drop 40 a game on me without switching the matchups for the entire series. Even the CPU doesn't adjust during games except double teaming which is easily exploited.
Old 10-08-2019, 07:20 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 8

I don't know tbh, cause I feel that if you try to play smarter, your teammates play smarter.

Problem is that sometimes the need for grinding badges is so strong that I don't play smart but just rinse and repeat the same action.

Edit: actually I have an issue whith floppy action cause the designated shooter don't shoot even if he has enough separation when he gets the ball

Last edited by franzis; 10-08-2019 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 10:25 PM   #29
Banned

I feel like in 2K they have the defense down pretty good for AI. They rotate on defense and switch which is really good. On offense the other hand, fastbreaks need to be more aggressive. Theres plenty of times where its a 3 on 1 situation and the ball handler will jog the ball up to the halfcourt then realize its a fastbreak and turbo. There needs to be alot more aggressive driving to the basket and more pass out of shots
Old 10-08-2019, 11:15 PM   #30
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBalla21
Is it too late to give feedback?
No but I am going to submit this week. Get it in right now.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #31
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No but I am going to submit this week. Get it in right now.
Ok cool. Hopefully this applies to what you are asking.

Honestly the gameplay AI isn't the main problem. It's the gameplan AI that severely hampers the gameplay experience. This could be remedied very easily by allowing users to control rotations, minutes(other than your MyPlayer's), playbooks, playtypes, and matchup settings at the start of the mode.

I joined the Pelicans with an interior force center build in Mycareer and the computer constantly puts 3 center lineups in the game.
SF: Favors
PF: Okafor/Hayes
C: Me
The problem happens because the computer hands out too many minutes and doesn't divide them between each position evenly. The same things happened last year when I played. As soon as I unlocked the option to control the rotation the problem went away completely and gameplay immediately became more enjoyable.

The same situations can be said with playbooks and playtypes. Too many players have too many options and gameplay becomes muddled. I haven't unlocked the ability to manage playbooks yet, but in-game my 7' ft center with 38 mid and 25 three is being told to come off down screens and run floppy action. That could be a bug with the playcalling but I won't know until I unlock access to the playbook.

The matchups issue is the same. Earlier tonight when I played against the blazers I would constantly be matched up against a SF and Zion would be told to guard the C. It wasn't a fastbreak switch either. I would still be on the SF after every deadball.

It would save the devs some time if they would just give us the keys to the car while they try to fix what's under the hood. When a proper gameplan and balanced rotations are set the mode plays like a dream. It just takes too long to get the tools to make the experience better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 01:00 AM   #32
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Sorry guys...but i am planning to buy this game. I only play MyC as a 6th man or even a C who is 3rd or 4th in a team's first 5. So this game forces you to become a TOP PLAYER even I am teamed up with player with a caliber of, say Lebron, KG, or in a team like Golden State?My last consecutive buy of NBA 2K series was 2016 because of this same issue. Is it advisable for me to get this game? BTW, i love the grind and not just use VC coins to juice up my player.

Thanks for your feedback.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »