Home

2k secretely halved the VC for endorsment incentives in MyCareer

This is a discussion on 2k secretely halved the VC for endorsment incentives in MyCareer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2019, 03:23 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2k secretely halved the VC for endorsment incentives in MyCareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak

How many myplayers do you have?

-Smak

2 that are upgraded to play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2019, 06:23 AM   #66
Rookie

HoustonHarden's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerplayer8
im a 92 overall with my first and only player ill be making this year. forget the VC. the grind alone to get badges and progress your myplayer makes me fine with just one build this year. they could turn around and make VC free. I still wouldnt make another build. I just Dont have the energy to create another CHE
VC is free my friend. People that only play one mode get shafted because the NBA modes pay out more than created player modes but they dont play them
Old 10-22-2019, 04:48 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinevos
Nope. If i could buy badges, i would.

But seriously: i bought the legend edition for 100 euro.
This gave me 200k vc

Then i spent another 50 eur on another 200k vc

That’s 150 eur.

I play nothing but this game mostly, a full year cycle. 12 months.
I average about 10-15 hours a week. That’s 60 hours per month.
X 12 months is 720 hours of gameplay.

That’s about 20 cent per hour i pay for entertainement.

Stop complaining.

This is why the game sucks because people like you who are spineless. Paying to be good in a game is ridiculous and you must be super trash to think paying to win is a good model
Old 10-22-2019, 05:35 PM   #68
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Klein and the peeps arguing with Klein, I'm gonna ask ya to chilllll at this point. The argument for both sides has been heard. Focus on the element at hand at this point and less about your lot in life.

If you don't, the things that are bad will happen to accounts, and nobody wants that.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:50 AM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queannn
This is why the game sucks because people like you who are spineless. Paying to be good in a game is ridiculous and you must be super trash to think paying to win is a good model

I have a positive win percentage in park and rec while playing with randoms mostly, so i guess i’m ok.

And i dont pay “to git gud”.

I pay to be able to compete on an equal footing with all them no-life jobless ****s who sink 10 hrs a day in this game.

Trust me i would be much happier if they take away the whole nonsense of this lite-RPG **** of upgrading your player and ****.

I wanna go online and compete. Like a permanent combine.
Every game equal footing. A fully competent build vs fully competent build.

Not having an equal winning chance because ive got a family to feed is just plain ridiculous.

Imagine playing DotA2 and your opponent start at level 10 because he just has more time to play sitting in his moms basement.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:16 AM   #70
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHarden
VC is free my friend. People that only play one mode get shafted because the NBA modes pay out more than created player modes but they dont play them

I really want to look into this how much VC do you earn in Myleague and MyGm per game? Every year I say I'm going to play them to build up my VC but everytime I do its really hard for me at least to do the math and see how much more VC I'm earning per game compared to Mycareer.

It also doesn't help that sometimes 2k being 2k doesn't pay you your VC in those modes like you'd complete a MyGM game and I think it's like 850 vc or so I haven't touched it this year but it doesn't get added to your account.

Last edited by zello144; 10-23-2019 at 05:23 AM.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:55 AM   #71
Pro

2k secretely halved the VC for endorsment incentives in MyCareer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
I really want to look into this how much VC do you earn in Myleague and MyGm per game? Every year I say I'm going to play them to build up my VC but everytime I do its really hard for me at least to do the math and see how much more VC I'm earning per game compared to Mycareer.

It also doesn't help that sometimes 2k being 2k doesn't pay you your VC in those modes like you'd complete a MyGM game and I think it's like 850 vc or so I haven't touched it this year but it doesn't get added to your account.

So far I’ve been playing my league with a created player that has my my players attributes, animations etc and I get around 825-850 VC a game and I play 12 min quarters. I’m player locked on him as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2019, 12:27 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonHarden
How much do you earn per game in other modes? Because I'm making 1500-1800 per game now that my player is leveled up enough but early on I was closer to 1200. I've currently played 56 games of a season and gotten my MyPlayer to an 88 overall with only VC earned. It will still take around 50k VC to max out my attributes that are unlocked which at my current pace will be another 28 games unless I actually get any endorsement events that are few and far between since they nerfed the VC for them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »