Home

NBA 2K20 Jerseys & Courts Creations

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Jerseys & Courts Creations within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2019, 11:32 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Jerseys & Courts Creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeDunkz
Starting a Thunder franchise but absolutely hated their branding. Can't take credit for all of the logos and design choices but I made changes to my liking.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Great work! Do you happen to have these uploaded on PS4?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 02:07 PM   #42
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

when creating a uniform, what is the magic secret to the exact correct accessory, sock & sneakers colors? i know it has something to do with the "neck trim" but not exactly sure...
please help )
Old 11-26-2019, 03:45 PM   #43
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
when creating a uniform, what is the magic secret to the exact correct accessory, sock & sneakers colors? i know it has something to do with the "neck trim" but not exactly sure...

please help )
I don't think it has anything to do with the neck, or sides, or any of that.

In my experience, if you're starting from scratch, home and alternate are going to be screwed up. If you download another uniform and work from that as your base, home will be white in the first 3 slots, alternate will be whatever was the first slot in your base in all 3 slots. Road, I'm not exactly sure where it grabs from, but the jersey/shorts color seems to be first option, and I've had pretty good luck getting that uniform to have three colors. But, you can screw that up. If you go back in and edit a second time, it'll normally screw up your road and make the first three accessory slots the same color. I've also gotten it (by going to the uniform editor, going over "away" and then moving down to complete before it can load the away uniform) to make the road slots all the first color, but get the alternate to have all three colors.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2019, 05:14 PM   #44
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote

In my experience, if you're starting from scratch, home and alternate are going to be screwed up. If you download another uniform and work from that as your base, home will be white in the first 3 slots, alternate will be whatever was the first slot in your base in all 3 slots. Road, I'm not exactly sure where it grabs from, but the jersey/shorts color seems to be first option, and I've had pretty good luck getting that uniform to have three colors. But, you can screw that up. If you go back in and edit a second time, it'll normally screw up your road and make the first three accessory slots the same color. I've also gotten it (by going to the uniform editor, going over "away" and then moving down to complete before it can load the away uniform) to make the road slots all the first color, but get the alternate to have all three colors.

AWESOME & incredible info & thx a million! That definitely helps
Old 11-26-2019, 05:16 PM   #45
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote

Iv'e gotten it correct on the away, but not the home or secondary lol I'll keep trying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2019, 09:04 PM   #46
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

It can definitely be hit and miss. I've gotten multiple colors on an alternate once (and actually didn't keep it, because I lost them on the away, and wanted that more). And if you download one that already has blue accessories for home and alternate, those aren't going to work.

I did a little more testing and found that the accessory options for the home jersey don't necessarily go all white; the first three slots will go whatever the first slot is (which seems to pretty much always be the primary jersey color).

I've taken to just hunting for created sets that match the colors I want for my accessories. And then download those, take a screenshot of the team colors page, and use that to color match whatever I'm doing.

Finally made a Sonics set I was happy with, but then I couldn't save any changes to the arena, so that was a no go.

Old 11-27-2019, 05:59 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

This topic is so frustrating because this should be a simple fix. "Home accessory color 1 = Home Jersey asset X" or "Home accessory color 1 = Team Color 1" I'm sure this could be patched fairly quickly. They don't see any money on it so it has gone ignored.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:09 PM   #48
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKilligan
This topic is so frustrating because this should be a simple fix. "Home accessory color 1 = Home Jersey asset X" or "Home accessory color 1 = Team Color 1" I'm sure this could be patched fairly quickly. They don't see any money on it so it has gone ignored.
I actually don't think it's that simple. The game does look for colors. If you manipulate it so one of them is working correctly, the first color seems to always be the base jersey color for that uniform, and slots two and three and the next two most used colors. If you did strictly based on asset, then you'd risk losing an accessory color if both of those assets were the same color. Like, is slot 2 was neck 1 and slot 3 was neck 2, what if you did neck 1 and 2 with the same color and neck 3 was the contrast?

Ideally, the best way would be to manually set it. What I think is doing it is the player model loading in the design uniform screen. When you go to "complete" it's loading the home uniform again, and I've been able to move colors around by speeding through and trying to manipulate what's trying to load (so at least now I'm able to customize away and alternate to a degree, and I'm just stuck with whatever the default on home is).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »