Home

Nba 2k20 $29.99

This is a discussion on Nba 2k20 $29.99 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Nba 2k20 $29.99

At gamestop today. Is it worth it? I have 2k19 and not sure if it's worth the upgrade. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #2
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nba 2k20 $29.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat7676
At gamestop today. Is it worth it? I have 2k19 and not sure if it's worth the upgrade. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks
go read the impressions thread.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:55 AM   #3
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
For that price, absolutely. It has its quirks, but overall it's a solid game.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 10-23-2019, 05:41 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
I see 39.99...but yes 29.99 is Black Friday territory. Its definitely worth it. But again I'm on the web site and its 39.99

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-23-2019, 06:34 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Its easily worth it for that. Is it perfect no, but its IMO the best gameplay has felt ever, as the overall feel and flow of the game. Im not going to list all the issues, for those of us who are offline, and diehard fans, who want a true simulation experience in both gameplay and in My League, but you can read about the issues in other threads with lack of certain fouls, CPU managing fouls trouble poorly and CPU dont always call timeouts when they should, and all these issues, have been issues for atleast a few yrs now, so while it is frustrating, but once you get over being ticked off, at the shady side of the company that makes the game, for continuing to ignore all these issues, you will find enjoyment. Oh ML still has its same broken features too, as yrs past as well. But for 29.99 even knowing all the issues, I would still buy it, kind of wish I would have waited now. I didnt think the game would be this cheap already. I will have to remember that for next yr.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2019, 06:35 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm having more fun this year than any 2k game on Next Gen
Old 10-23-2019, 06:36 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Its easily worth it for that. Is it perfect no, but its IMO the best gameplay has felt ever, as the overall feel and flow of the game. Im not going to list all the issues, for those of us who are offline, and diehard fans, who want a true simulation experience in both gameplay and in My League, but you can read about the issues in other threads with lack of certain fouls, CPU managing fouls trouble poorly and CPU dont always call timeouts when they should, and all these issues, have been issues for atleast a few yrs now, so while it is frustrating, but once you get over being ticked off, at the shady side of the company that makes the game, for continuing to ignore all these issues, you will find enjoyment. Oh ML still has its same broken features too, as yrs past as well. But for 29.99 even knowing all the issues, I would still buy it, kind of wish I would have waited now. I didnt think the game would be this cheap already. I will have to remember that for next yr.
It'll definitely be $30 on Black Friday. $40 isn't bad either but I saw the heading on this page and hauled a$$ to gamestop's website.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-23-2019, 08:04 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm seeing 29.99 on my computer (24.99 preowned), but it's saying that price is only for today haha. Interesting, nonetheless, that it's that cheap. Wonder if it's only be for today or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »