Home

Pogo Stick & Intimidator Badges

This is a discussion on Pogo Stick & Intimidator Badges within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2019, 07:27 PM   #25
Rookie

MakePostGreatAgain's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Pogo Stick & Intimidator Badges

Coach im just tired of becoming cream biggums in the lane.

Closest defender is on the other side of the lane & rim? 2k gives me a super long layup animation that forces me to lay the ball up in the middle of the lane.

Closest defender is behind me and I am alone in the lane near one of the low blocks. 2k gives me a long layup animation that makes my player lean back into the only defender that could do something. (yes im using the sticks to try and get a step through jelly.)

Closet defender is sitting under the rim like an idiot while I am still mid-post. Miss the open hook shot because I just suck (was making them before the last 2-3 weeks)

Closest defender has proven to be super jumpy. I put him into the spin cycle and try and draw a foul on an up and under move (not post spin, just a few fakes then cancel a shimmy into the step through if he jumps when I cancel the shimmy). 2k lets him get away with the foul and the ball pops out of my hands like someone in the stands threw a rock at my head. You know the animation im talking about, your defender is on the way down after jumping out their shoes and lands on your back for the 'strip'.

In 2k19 you could punish those who mindlessly jump by drawing the foul, and that last 'strip' animation existed but wasn't chosen every time they mistime their jump

tired of 2k thinking the epitome of post play is post exit speedboosting back and forth into a damn fade.

forgive the rant. I havent much on the new patch to tell what changed

Last edited by MakePostGreatAgain; 11-14-2019 at 08:04 PM. Reason: havent played new patch
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »