Home

does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

This is a discussion on does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2019, 04:30 PM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

I thought maybe he didn't have kids or something, but then I looked it up, he has 3 kids, maybe they're not gamers and that's the reason. I believe if any of his kids were 2k fans, he'd be on the game...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

Ive always wondered why Reggie refuses to be in NBA2k. I always wondered if maybe his sister had a falling out with 2k, back when she was a sideline reporter. Maybe he didnt like how he was rated back in the day when he use to be in the game

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-19-2019, 05:28 PM   #3
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: does anyone know the real reason Reggie Miller doesn't want to be part of 2K

Miller has never gave an official explanation. There's the rumor about his sister being somehow stiffed by 2KSports being the reason, and he's just being petty. He's just one of those players where you'll have to catch him at an event and then blindside him with the question. Honestly, I can't even think of him ever making an off-the-cuff comment about NBA 2K (i.e "If I was in the game....") when he does TV game commentary.
Old 11-19-2019, 06:04 PM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Miller has never gave an official explanation. There's the rumor about his sister being somehow stiffed by 2KSports being the reason, and he's just being petty. He's just one of those players where you'll have to catch him at an event and then blindside him with the question. Honestly, I can't even think of him ever making an off-the-cuff comment about NBA 2K (i.e "If I was in the game....") when he does TV game commentary.
Ooh that might be the reason! I say. Get over it Reggie. Take your money and run .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2019, 06:11 PM   #5
Rookie

https://landonbuford.com/charles-bar...not-in-nba-2k/

According to this link he states the money hasn't been right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2019, 07:18 PM   #6
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylo36
https://landonbuford.com/charles-bar...not-in-nba-2k/

According to this link he states the money hasn't been right.
I DON'T blame them or any other player(s) NOT compensated what they seek. Secure the bag and or break bread so others can eat. . .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 11-20-2019, 12:18 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 3

I doubt the money he and Barkley are offered will get much better. I watched those guys play. I’d LOVE to have them in the game. I remember when they were just Nintendo pixels so it would be awesome to have them in. However,I wouldn’t expect younger gamers to care as much. If they don’t allow themselves to be put in soon, I doubt it will matter to most gamers. They’ll just be two ancient players from way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-20-2019, 03:13 AM   #8
MVP

tru11's Arena

all about money

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »