Home

Why is MyCareer so Hard for casual players?

This is a discussion on Why is MyCareer so Hard for casual players? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #25
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why is MyCareer so Hard for casual players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzer86
I swear there's no sliders on My Career?
I think you have to set the tendencies sliders for CPU/HUMAN before you start a season. Once you start all you can change is the difficulty, time played and such.

And that's another thing; I like to play full 12 minute quarters so maybe that can have an impact on your play as well. Playing shorter periods you maybe don't have the time to mount a comeback if you need to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 06:30 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNOM3099
I think you have to set the tendencies sliders for CPU/HUMAN before you start a season. Once you start all you can change is the difficulty, time played and such.

And that's another thing; I like to play full 12 minute quarters so maybe that can have an impact on your play as well. Playing shorter periods you maybe don't have the time to mount a comeback if you need to.
Thanks for the heads up bro do I set it in the options in the main menu or do I start a my career first and do it there?
Old 12-08-2019, 02:27 PM   #27
Rookie

VeNOM3099's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzer86
Thanks for the heads up bro do I set it in the options in the main menu or do I start a my career first and do it there?
I set everything before I started my career. I think the only thing you have to change after you start is the quarter length which is default at 5 min. I set it to 12 minutes, however you can only start playing 12 minute quarters once you make it into the NBA.

IIRC, college games and combine games you play 5 minutes. Oh, and you can also change the difficulty at any time. I have it on all-star now because I was ranked #1 in the NBA in almost every chategory and this is only my first season!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »