Home

NBA Finals - MyLeague

This is a discussion on NBA Finals - MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2019, 04:10 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA Finals - MyLeague

Have any of you played an NBA finals series yet? I haven’t played 2K much since the season started because I’ve been spending all my time watching games. But I wanted to try out the 2K20 MyLeague since I hadn’t tested that out yet this year.

I played a few games, and basically wanted to sim through and see what the off-season was like. Well I picked the Lakers and ended up making it to the finals against the Bucks, simulated to a game 7 where I decided I would just play the last game and see what the championship celebration was like.. and that’s where things got weird..

Giannis and LeBron played like they were part of the monstars. Like they were 120 overalls or something. AD might have been the same, but foul trouble kept him on the bench for the most part so I couldn’t really tell. Giannis dropped 64 point breaking Michael Jordan’s playoff record, I had 58 with LeBron in a win. Aside from both guys missing some jumpers it felt like they were absolutely unstoppable. I don’t know if it was an NBA finals deal, a game 7 deal, or both.. but both guys felt astronomically better than what a player typically would be playing a normal game..

I realize game 7, NBA finals, do or die.. guys are going to come out and play hard have adrenaline and all that.. but this was just crazy. Wondering if anyone else had experienced something similar in their time with the game? Was that a fluke? Or are great players REALLY GREAT in the big games on 2K20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »