Home

Low IQ players smh

This is a discussion on Low IQ players smh within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2019, 12:08 PM   #1
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
Low IQ players smh

Convo had today with rec teammate:

Me: Bruh you gotta spread out. Both bigs can’t set screens and roll the same exact way for 4 straight quarters the other team will just stop the 3 and sit on the roll.

Them: bruh you just weak you gotta shoot that 3

Me: what 3? They are icing the pick and someone is rotating to the paint to cover the roll. There is no 3 for me to take and if there is it’s a long range 3 and i only got limitless on silver

Them: you trash bruh i play with dudes who hit 3s off my screens and don’t complain

Me: Takes mic out

You can’t debate certain dudes on 2k.

Big men who think everyone on the court is an elite 3 pure sharpshooter kill me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2019, 02:26 PM   #2
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

Re: Low IQ players smh

If they're icing the P&R and rotating to cover the paint shouldn't there be an open teammate for a 3?
Old 11-28-2019, 02:37 PM   #3
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Played one with 2 teammates and matched with 2 centers in REC. The two literally did what the OP mentioned. We won, somehow, but cutting, and the paint in general, was a no-go since both fought each other for it all game

Pure comedy watching them basically defend each other all game.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #4
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Low IQ players smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBalla21
If they're icing the P&R and rotating to cover the paint shouldn't there be an open teammate for a 3?

In that specific game the open man was a 80ovr pure slasher. They were leaving him open on purpose. Don’t think he scored that game if it’s the game i remember

I understand poor spacing but i can’t take bigs who do the same thing every play then get mad when you aren’t an elite player who can overcome their brain dead play

Last edited by Housh123; 12-01-2019 at 09:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #5
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
In that specific game the open man was a 80ovr pure slasher. They were leaving him open on purpose. Don’t think he scored that game if it’s the game i remember

I understand poor spacing but i can’t take bigs who do the same thing every play then get mad when you aren’t an elite player who can overcome their brain dead play

Still, if we're talking about IQ swinging it to the open man and spacing the floor yourself would've been the better thing to do. If you can't work with their screens maybe someone else can?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2019, 02:12 AM   #6
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Dudes in here obviously haven't tried to pass online against anybody with defender in their archetype.. What should be simple passes are pick 6s because people can cover 2 men at once like they're Deion Sanders and Darrelle Revis together. Bad spacing makes it so there are no safe passes period. Even worse when you're getting clogged by pick setters and shooters won't spread to the corners and would rather sit on the coach box.
Old 12-02-2019, 07:00 AM   #7
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Dudes in here obviously haven't tried to pass online against anybody with defender in their archetype.. What should be simple passes are pick 6s because people can cover 2 men at once like they're Deion Sanders and Darrelle Revis together. Bad spacing makes it so there are no safe passes period. Even worse when you're getting clogged by pick setters and shooters won't spread to the corners and would rather sit on the coach box.
He said himself a slasher was wide open. If noone else is spreading the floor and you can why not do it?

I play 85% player lock modes btw.
Old 12-02-2019, 09:30 AM   #8
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
I swear that people be using the lane stealing as a lame excuse. Is it really that hard to icon pass in Park or Rec?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »