Home

Challenged Call...Did it work???

This is a discussion on Challenged Call...Did it work??? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 12-06-2019, 05:50 AM   #9
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Challenged Call...Did it work???

I have yet to have had a call overturned. I have used the replay and verified the play was called incorrectly on the court, challenged and it was still up held. I have multiple big builds so I challenge goal tending a lot. Pretty easy call I think, but I've had zero luck.
I also challenge quite a bit. I rarely use TO's so I figure if I have an opportunity to challenge and I have enough TO's, why not.
I'm not a fan and believe there is an issue with it. But I'm not going to burn any bridges over it, there are far larger issues with this game that could be corrected before this.
Old 12-06-2019, 06:09 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellSKA
I have yet to have had a call overturned. I have used the replay and verified the play was called incorrectly on the court, challenged and it was still up held. I have multiple big builds so I challenge goal tending a lot. Pretty easy call I think, but I've had zero luck.
I also challenge quite a bit. I rarely use TO's so I figure if I have an opportunity to challenge and I have enough TO's, why not.
I'm not a fan and believe there is an issue with it. But I'm not going to burn any bridges over it, there are far larger issues with this game that could be corrected before this.
I agree this is not a priority nor should be in the game if not workin properly. especially if it this obvious.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:40 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom911e
i was confident hence i post the clip as there is no way that is a foul. same like when you foul harden coz you touch his beard but this time you touch CP3's shadow i guess.

chcking replay and then checking the so called refs replay will show the same thing. if the program is broken or glitched then its broken. you telling me that in the clip i post is a foul???
i think that in 1 out 10 situations they will make the bad decision by default for realism reasons. the recent challenge in the lakers game was handled incorrectly by the referees but humans make errors so i believe that the developers had that in mind. it can drive you crazy sometimes when you play the game but when you look at it from a realistic point of view, i can live with that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 01:59 PM   #12
Rookie

I've challenged a few calls and have had them overturned. I dont use it that much but I havent had many glitches with it on the times that I have done it.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:17 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 8

I've had 3 overturned out of maybe 10 or 12. But again the issue is the jump ball afterwards goes right to them due to the camera angle being messed up

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »