Home

Start in off-season

This is a discussion on Start in off-season within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2019, 09:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Start in off-season

I've been playing around with start in off-season MyLeagues, and the game has crashed multiple times at random moments throughout my testing. Has this happened to anyone else? I play on the regular Xbox One.

This is just a theory, but I think it has something to do with them using computer generated profile pictures for the players when you use the start in off-season feature. It seems to cause the game to run much slower.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2019, 09:53 PM   #2
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Start in off-season

I haven't had crashes, but it definitely slows down because of the pictures or lack thereof.

I HATE the player pictures/generated models of players that 2K has been using over the past few years. Older iterations of this game had beautiful and simple portrait photos of every player with a generic white shirt. Every player had a photo, and if they changed teams they didn't look out of place. For whatever really stupid reason, 2K moved on from those perfect photos to these hideous, incomplete action-shot photos and terrible, often out-dated or nonexistent profile pictures.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »