Home

Maaaann... Randoms are some haters. IMG inside.

This is a discussion on Maaaann... Randoms are some haters. IMG inside. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2020, 12:12 PM   #9
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Maaaann... Randoms are some haters. IMG inside.

Just had another game where i was damn near perfect. 5/6 from deep and didn't see the ball in the 4th. We lost by 30.

I really don't understand.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:25 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
My boy got it the worse Iv ever seen anybody get it. My boy sent me a screenshot one day of him having like 30 before halftime and team winning. Then he sends me another screen of him with the same 30 at the end of the 4th and his team list by double digits. Apparently his PG messaged him saying he shot too much and he barely got the ball after halftime lol

I can’t stand randoms

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-03-2020, 01:29 PM   #11
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6

Once I hit 25 to 30 points I like to give the ball to my teammates to eat but they still pass me the ball back even though I'm not trying to score, I just rather facilitate. Guess I have a different problem in REC lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2020, 07:12 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Rez
Once I hit 25 to 30 points I like to give the ball to my teammates to eat but they still pass me the ball back even though I'm not trying to score, I just rather facilitate. Guess I have a different problem in REC lol
I just wanna win. If im beating my match up consistently, why not? The thing is, i typically will drive and kick after getting a few buckets to free them up. But if i got it, and I'm shooting a great percentage, why would you hate?
Old 02-04-2020, 02:00 PM   #13
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Rez
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
I just wanna win. If im beating my match up consistently, why not? The thing is, i typically will drive and kick after getting a few buckets to free them up. But if i got it, and I'm shooting a great percentage, why would you hate?

Depends if it's still a game or not for me. If the outcome of the game is still up in the air, I just want the team to get the best shot possible. If it ends up being me, I don't care if I've taken 1 shot or 15. But if we have the W locked up, I'm pretty conscious about how many shot attempts I've taken, even if I have the most favorable matchup.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:48 PM   #14
MVP

Point is... If I've got the hot hand, you would rather lose than feed the man who's been giving you the best chance to win?
Old 02-04-2020, 10:16 PM   #15
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
Point is... If I've got the hot hand, you would rather lose than feed the man who's been giving you the best chance to win?
Most people are playing to have a good time. They aren't professionals who have a personal or financial stake in winning a game. It's a pick up game. Watching a guy iso while you sit in the corner isn't fun. The fact that you're hitting shots doesn't really make it more fun for the people who aren't getting the ball.

If you head to your local gym and there's one guy dominanting the ball, not passing out, you're probably not having that great of a time either, even if the guy is balling out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2020, 10:01 AM   #16
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Most people are playing to have a good time. They aren't professionals who have a personal or financial stake in winning a game. It's a pick up game. Watching a guy iso while you sit in the corner isn't fun. The fact that you're hitting shots doesn't really make it more fun for the people who aren't getting the ball.

If you head to your local gym and there's one guy dominanting the ball, not passing out, you're probably not having that great of a time either, even if the guy is balling out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Well...it's kinda hard for one person to ball out like that unless they're exceptional talent (or body build) when compared to their competition. I can count on two hands how many times one person dominated the game, but they were legit NBA players to happened to play pick-up ball that day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »