Home

Pro-Am Players in REC

This is a discussion on Pro-Am Players in REC within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 03:06 PM   #81
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Pro-Am Players in REC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBalla21
I don't blame people for running with a full 5, when I can I run with 4 of my friends I do. I just don't get why they have play like it's game 7 of the 2k league finals. Me and my boys just play, these other guys are running sets all game. I wish I was recording when we played the "Spurs" the other day.

Double screen dribble hand-off pistol action all game with some slice post sets mixed in. These dudes were way too serious about games that don't even count. If I was playing that team in Pro-Am I'd be glad because they were playing real ball but in REC it's silly to be trying that hard.
“they were just practising”.

😂
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2020, 03:30 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketBalla21
I don't blame people for running with a full 5, when I can I run with 4 of my friends I do. I just don't get why they have play like it's game 7 of the 2k league finals. Me and my boys just play, these other guys are running sets all game. I wish I was recording when we played the "Spurs" the other day.

Double screen dribble hand-off pistol action all game with some slice post sets mixed in. These dudes were way too serious about games that don't even count. If I was playing that team in Pro-Am I'd be glad because they were playing real ball but in REC it's silly to be trying that hard.
it would have been a sight for sore eyes. and where else are they supposed to learn the plays? the arena isn't synced and doesn't have bots.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:45 PM   #83
Rookie

BasketBalla21's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
it would have been a sight for sore eyes. and where else are they supposed to learn the plays? the arena isn't synced and doesn't have bots.
In pro-am private matchmaking? If they care about the mode enough to run those kinds of sets they can set up practice matches against other teams.
Old 06-13-2020, 08:03 AM   #84
Rookie

Y’all telling people to private match make not knowing you don’t get rep for it lmao

I know a bunch of sweaty players who are like pro 3 still because all they’ve played this year is private match ups

Super pass. I’m elite 2.

Blame 2k for never fixing matchmaking in 5v5 pro am.

Once you’re pro gold you literally never get games

So you’re restarting a team everyday to go 20-0 against people just as bad as the bots in red

Except you’re waiting 10-20 minutes INBETWEEN games

I’ll pass
Old 06-13-2020, 02:02 PM   #85
Pro

Well of course you’ll never find a game. Everyone is hunting easy rep in rec vs randoms

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2020, 05:16 PM   #86
Banned

TheFgGoatLikesHawks's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupted
If you're running with randoms at this point of the game I feel sorry for you. It's quite an experience.
I run with both squads and solo/randoms depending on how long I plan on playing for. Some people just want to hop in a game and play asap. It takes longer to find and invite players or do a looking for group. So it's usually a time thing not a lack of people to run with thing. 2K21 just needs to separate the squads from the solos.
Old 06-18-2020, 01:11 AM   #87
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

As someone who runs REC with a full squad most of the time...It becomes IMPOSSIBLE to find a game in the team arena when you advance to a certain level. Pro-level matchmaking often times yields no games. We'll try and try and try with no games found. Most of the time we just restart the team creation, but that gets old. And then the competition resets to a level similar or often worse than what we can get in the REC.

Old 06-18-2020, 12:00 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
As someone who runs REC with a full squad most of the time...It becomes IMPOSSIBLE to find a game in the team arena when you advance to a certain level. Pro-level matchmaking often times yields no games. We'll try and try and try with no games found. Most of the time we just restart the team creation, but that gets old. And then the competition resets to a level similar or often worse than what we can get in the REC.
Because all the teams are in rec.

Real comp are in pro am leagues.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »