Home

MyCareer Tattoos is broken

This is a discussion on MyCareer Tattoos is broken within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2020, 09:54 PM   #1
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

OVR: 0
MyCareer Tattoos is broken

So Idk if it's cuz of the last 2 patches or what but before going into the tattoo shop my player has the tattoos I put on him but say I want to add to what I got so I enter the shop it says you have tattoos available. Would you like to place them now? If I choose no it doesn't give me the option to remove my existing tattoos plus if I pick one I want to add to the ones I have when coming out from changing or whatever all my tattoos are gone. Now if I choose yes when it says you have tats available. Would you like to place them now, all my tats I had are there to choose from but not on my body and I have to put them back on. This is so annoying having to add them back on every single time even if I want to add the smallest thing. Not to mention spending more VC. I'm sorry if this shouldn't be it's own thread I didn't know where else to put it. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2020, 11:34 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: MyCareer Tattoos is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
So Idk if it's cuz of the last 2 patches or what but before going into the tattoo shop my player has the tattoos I put on him but say I want to add to what I got so I enter the shop it says you have tattoos available. Would you like to place them now? If I choose no it doesn't give me the option to remove my existing tattoos plus if I pick one I want to add to the ones I have when coming out from changing or whatever all my tattoos are gone. Now if I choose yes when it says you have tats available. Would you like to place them now, all my tats I had are there to choose from but not on my body and I have to put them back on. This is so annoying having to add them back on every single time even if I want to add the smallest thing. Not to mention spending more VC. I'm sorry if this shouldn't be it's own thread I didn't know where else to put it. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it.
PensDynasty87,
I had this same problem & it was irritating to the max. But I figured out a solution. When you go into the shop, choose yes to add the remaining tattoos that you have available. Yes, all your tattoos will be gone but you have to use every single tattoo that you have available. Cause if you don’t, you’ll keep running into the same issue. Once you use all the tattoos & leave the shop, you can reenter the shop & your tattoos will stay on your body when choosing new ones. I hoped this helped.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #3
Just started!

Re: MyCareer Tattoos is broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wejustlifin
PensDynasty87,
I had this same problem & it was irritating to the max. But I figured out a solution. When you go into the shop, choose yes to add the remaining tattoos that you have available. Yes, all your tattoos will be gone but you have to use every single tattoo that you have available. Cause if you don’t, you’ll keep running into the same issue. Once you use all the tattoos & leave the shop, you can reenter the shop & your tattoos will stay on your body when choosing new ones. I hoped this helped.
I know I’m a bit late but I’m waiting for next gen to get 2k21, and was wondering if you had to spend vc to get all the tattoos you previously had

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »