Home

NBA 2K21 Soundtrack Revealed - Current-Gen Soundtrack Features 52 Songs, Next-Gen Features 202

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Soundtrack Revealed - Current-Gen Soundtrack Features 52 Songs, Next-Gen Features 202 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2020, 02:39 PM   #25
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K21 Soundtrack Revealed - Current-Gen Soundtrack Features 52 Songs, Next-Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Custom soundtracks was such a cool feature on XBox 360. People here at OS would create these awesome files for 2K, which allowed us to utilize authentic team sound effects and soundtracks (i.e. the Mario coin sound for a Chalmers three).

And I know I can just play my music in my house somewhere when I use my XBox but something about it being directly integrated into the game made it so much cooler and 100 percent more fluid.
I hear you on that.

I had an entire set of Chicago Stadium/United Center audio rips that I used in my PS3 2k days - my arena atmosphere was off the charts back then with the organ music playing whilst MJ and the Bulls went to work. Sorely miss that. As most know - classic team arenas are DEVOID of authentic audio now, and have been for years.

Anyhow, that's a topic for another time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »