Home

How concerned are you?

This is a discussion on How concerned are you? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2020, 10:45 PM   #17
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How concerned are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesiPullupJimbo
We are pretty close to release and they have only released a trailer where the defenders watch shooters shoot instead of contesting.

No myLeague blog.

I was already concerned heading into the release, because they delay the game. With the pandemic, there is no way the team was able to do as much work as usual.

I was really hoping they would delay the game until next year to make sure is polished, but I'm guessing corporate wants the bump to their sales this quarter.

What's your level of concern? I'm at like a 7/10

Ive decided to not buy NBA2k21, as I wasnt expecting much from them, anyway, this yr, and now with this CCP virus, and the mess its made, that I figure NBA2k21, will basically be NBA2k20 with no fixes to the things that matter to me, like the lack of charges, and shooting fouls on 3pt attempts, and the crappy sim engine in My League. So I was planning on waiting to see if these things got fixed, before buying anyway, but now Im certain none of these things will be fixed, as I assume when this virus shut things down, it probably put a stop on working on the game for a period of time anyway.

Those of us who are arent online players, and we only play My League, would be fools to give 2k our money, until we know for sure, that they didnt ignore fixing the lack of fouls, and the issues with My League, like they have for several yrs now.

I always tend to wait a few months anyway, before buying a new console when it 1st comes out. Im just disappointed with the lack of effort being put into the offline side of things, versus the CPU, with the lack of fouls, sim engine, and the issues in general with My League over the yrs, that I just cant justify wasting anymore money, especially this yr, with the new consoles coming out, Im just not expecting a major upgrade with NBA2k21. Maybe I will be surprised, but I just dont have much faith in the things I mentioned getting fixed.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »