Home

NBA 2K21 Last Gen Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Last Gen Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2020, 03:47 PM   #49
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K21 Early Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
24 if you switch back to timing can you give impressions on it? For example does timing feel any different/better than previous years? Is the step back controls the same as when input is set to aiming? Does switching back to timing change the dribble controls (ex: holding right initiates jump shot instead of dribbling)?

Don't know if this makes sense but I liked the feel of jump shots with aiming on I just could not get on board with the actual aiming aspect of it. I struggled in the demo so I can only imagine the trouble I would have with it on higher difficulties.
I've switched to timing early on. Might come back a bit later. Superstar was really punishing.

Controls don't change.

Switching back to timing is completely viable. My fear was they would shortcut timing controls to maybe encourage aiming, but its solid and intuitive.

I actually really like timing this year as well. Pull ups for instance feel a lot better. I think the movement has something to do with it.

I'll try to get to MyLeague stuff.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:51 PM   #50
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

24th or anyone else - Can you check and see if there is a coach mode in the game and if they have team jerseys back in blacktop or just those ugly t-shirts?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #51
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

[
Spoiler

Good looks 24! Gameplay sounds solid. I was enjoying the demo but the aiming made it hard to fully appreciate changes. I'll have to consider getting the Mamba Edition.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2020, 04:10 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlCapitano
Are the Anta RR6 in the game? If so how many colorways? Any new accessories? Can we add/remove the headband freely?
Anyone please quickly? Thanks
Old 09-03-2020, 05:03 PM   #53
Pro

BreakingBad2013's Arena

If it’s starts in 2020-2021 regular season what happens to the off-season free agents? Are they just in the pool or are they signed for 1 year?
Old 09-03-2020, 05:06 PM   #54
Pro

vetmin's Arena

NBA 2K21 Early Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
If it’s starts in 2020-2021 regular season what happens to the off-season free agents? Are they just in the pool or are they signed for 1 year?

Theyre re-signed to their current teams for a 1yr deal with their 19-20 salary. Have fun lol
Old 09-03-2020, 05:22 PM   #55
Rookie

Do you see any difference between the graphics from 2k20?
Any players with difference/ up to date scans or hairstyle, tattoos, etc? And what bout the shoes, the kicks, any new ones? Or new brands? And colorways
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2020, 05:48 PM   #56
Oba
Rookie

Oba's Arena

Can anyone confirm if Sabonis has priority play 1 set as 3PT still on the default roster?

Will pretty much confirm if they bothered to touch rosters outside of the popular teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »