Home

NBA 2K21 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 - The Little Things within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2021, 05:07 AM   #57
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell31
Before playing the Suns in season 2021-22, I took a moment to look at the roster because a created PG is starting for Chris Paul. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see if he is still around: He is and is the last player on the team at age 36.

His notes say he just signed a new contract... more curiosity. His deal is three years with a first-year $44-million "lifetime achievement" payment, then drops to $15 and $14-million in years two and three. A good reminder of what Madden sim-heads want in the contracts in that game.
Not trying to rain on a parade I'm just curious; did he sign his extension during the season? That first year may really be the final year of his old contract.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:51 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2UKNOW
Not trying to rain on a parade I'm just curious; did he sign his extension during the season? That first year may really be the final year of his old contract.
Excellent question: Too late though; I fast-forwarded to the next season and lost the details of that season. I will take note of this next chance I get.
Old 01-28-2021, 04:18 PM   #59
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
One huge thing that’s added a ton of immersion for me is the crowd reactions....... they’re sooooo much better on next gen than they were on current

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Agreed. Played a Mavs-Heat game last night and at the start of the 4th the Macs were down 19 and the crowd gotten thin.

But Dallas made a run and the crowd came back. Really cool to see.

Old 02-28-2021, 01:30 AM   #60
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Former head coaches still have their coach audio if you make them a head coach again. In MyNBA, if you hire Mike Dantoni, Jason Kidd, Dave Joerger, or Kenny Atkinson, they have their audio for halftime and coming out of timeouts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I am not one bit surprised to hear that knowing what 2K has been capable of with keeping in all real coaches in the game is fully what I would expect. I want this out of MLB The Show and Madden games going forward
Old 05-09-2021, 12:33 AM   #61
Just started!

Never owned or played a 2k, and considering purchasing 2k21 as a first. I’m a bit confused on the two 99$ versions, do they give the same exact content is one the preferential version to own?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2021, 02:45 AM   #62
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsmixi42
Never owned or played a 2k, and considering purchasing 2k21 as a first. I’m a bit confused on the two 99$ versions, do they give the same exact content is one the preferential version to own?
This isn’t where this is supposed to be wrong thread

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 05-26-2021, 08:17 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
One huge thing that’s added a ton of immersion for me is the crowd reactions....... they’re sooooo much better on next gen than they were on current

I don’t know if something is wrong with my game (next gen on XBox Series S) but I don’t get ANY exterior shots of the city and arena (like a real tv broadcast) during games, not even “tv broadcast” games. I’ve seen other next gen and older 2K games have that. It’s a huge part of the immersion to me. I play in MyNBA mode almost exclusively but it also doesn’t happen in quick play.

Also, oddly I have gotten Shaq as an announcer in quick play, but never in MyNBA yet. I’m using all time rosters.

Anyone know if this is still a feature in next gen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »