Home

Some Of My Issues With The Game

This is a discussion on Some Of My Issues With The Game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
Rookie

TyreeCreates's Arena

OVR: 0
Some Of My Issues With The Game

As an artist, there's no way I can produce or create something and not be my own greatest critic. I'm never fully satisfied with what I produce even though others are. So how the heck does 2k put out a game that they have been working on for 2-3 years? Giving us port after port from 2k19 up to 2k21 current gen.

I'm ok with the idea of the next gen version being very similar to current gen with added features. I even think the MyGm fusion into MyLeague is amazing. But what about the obvious extreme flaws of gameplay?
  • WHY THE HECK are offensive players with ball so much quicker laterally? Where do they get that crap from? Ppl dont even sprint laterally with ball in basketball.

Why is it almost auto green with dribble pullups especially from 3?? I mean ppl hit those, but im sure if it were that easy in basketball, Steph Curry would average 50-60 points in real life.

Why is this game's mechanics all based on arcady play? Only way to avoid it is making your own LG with sliders. You really cant enjoy Mycareer Online if you actually care about basketball

There's so many issues that should not exist this stage in NBA2k's life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2021, 02:53 PM   #2
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: 2k Devs Shame be Ashamed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyreeCreates
As an artist, there's no way I can produce or create something and not be my own greatest critic. I'm never fully satisfied with what I produce even though others are. So how the heck does 2k put out a game that they have been working on for 2-3 years? Giving us port after port from 2k19 up to 2k21 current gen.

I'm ok with the idea of the next gen version being very similar to current gen with added features. I even think the MyGm fusion into MyLeague is amazing. But what about the obvious extreme flaws of gameplay?
  • WHY THE HECK are offensive players with ball so much quicker laterally? Where do they get that crap from? Ppl dont even sprint laterally with ball in basketball.

Why is it almost auto green with dribble pullups especially from 3?? I mean ppl hit those, but im sure if it were that easy in basketball, Steph Curry would average 50-60 points in real life.

Why is this game's mechanics all based on arcady play? Only way to avoid it is making your own LG with sliders. You really cant enjoy Mycareer Online if you actually care about basketball

There's so many issues that should not exist this stage in NBA2k's life.

2k ain't hearing it this year bruh
They are saying the same thing in different forums including hip-hop forums that 2k went super hollywood this year.

No big patches on:MyNBA Bugs,PNR Defense, Fast break defense, Green or brick system,jordan don't play like himself,freethrows too easy, Hall of fame too is easy first time in history,. If 2k makes another survey asking why we stopped playing 2k just check the temperature and listen to our voices like you use to before 2k17
Old 01-17-2021, 06:29 PM   #3
MVP

Teleo's Arena

“Why we stopped playing 2k”? No one is EVER going to stop playing 2k or any other type of sports - we can complain - point out - etc. but the majority as well as myself will ALWAYS play these games
Old 01-17-2021, 06:45 PM   #4
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
“Why we stopped playing 2k”? No one is EVER going to stop playing 2k or any other type of sports - we can complain - point out - etc. but the majority as well as myself will ALWAYS play these games
Yeah because we want to Play a game about that specific Sport and There is no Alternative.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:06 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Ashes to ashes, shame to shame.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2021, 10:30 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Tell that to EA and NBA Live!!
Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #7
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
Yeah because we want to Play a game about that specific Sport and There is no Alternative.
Or maybe, just maybe some of us actually have fun with the game?
Old 01-25-2021, 03:20 PM   #8
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Some Of My Issues With The Game

Changed the title of the thread to be more in line with the TOS. The content itself is fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »