Home

Anyone else experiencing this irritating issue again this year

This is a discussion on Anyone else experiencing this irritating issue again this year within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2020, 09:45 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 21
Anyone else experiencing this irritating issue again this year

Play Now Online ... wtf is the issue every single year when the game is released? I have had 4 games now just drop midway through the 3rd quarter and I was up by double digit points only to get this message come up on the screen "there is a problem with your connection to our online services. error code: 7d1cdfe7" ... I've suffered 4 losses even though I was winning, and this is the 3rd year in a row I've dealt with this and I'm to the point now where enough is enough. I heard that the new gen games are going up in price and let me just say I refuse to give 2K or any other company my hard earned money if this kind of crap continues with the new consoles. Every other game I play I don't experience any online problems with any connections. Has anyone else been plagued by this issue?

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 07:35 PM   #2
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone else experiencing this irritating issue again this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Play Now Online ... wtf is the issue every single year when the game is released? I have had 4 games now just drop midway through the 3rd quarter and I was up by double digit points only to get this message come up on the screen "there is a problem with your connection to our online services. error code: 7d1cdfe7" ... I've suffered 4 losses even though I was winning, and this is the 3rd year in a row I've dealt with this and I'm to the point now where enough is enough. I heard that the new gen games are going up in price and let me just say I refuse to give 2K or any other company my hard earned money if this kind of crap continues with the new consoles. Every other game I play I don't experience any online problems with any connections. Has anyone else been plagued by this issue?
I've had 1 drop so far. Most games are jyst lqggy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-19-2020, 09:20 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Anyone else experiencing this irritating issue again this year

I'm not sure why every year it's like that. And I think that from what I read somewhere the new gen console games are going to be more expensive so if we are now talking $80 for a video game then I'm going to just come out and say it ... you expect me to pay $80 for a video game then I expect a finished project of that game when I purchase it. Not something that is 75%-80% finished and patches and updates over the next few months and all that no. If that means you have to push back your release date a full month or even two months back that's just tough because for that amount of money I want a finish product otherwise in a post covid-19 America i wouldn't be shocked in the least if people just decided that they could spend that money on something else that will entertain them and they will get their moneys worth.

One thing I can't seriously stand and it irritates me really badly is when I'm playing a game it will start to lag and skip and then next thing I know it going in sonic fast motion and I go from half court to literally out of bounds barely hitting the sticks.

But the main thing that really bugs me is that I am up by double digits and I'm credited with a loss. I was 8-3 after Wednesday and now I stand 8-7 because 4 straight games I have been kicked in the 2nd half.

I don't pretend to know the inner workings of the servers and stuff but it just seems to me that after years and years of coming out with a new edition of a game it would be very simple and smooth considering this is their 21st edition?

As I've said before I'm just going to use the next month or so to get use to the new features in the game and whether or not I want to use them or turn them off and go back to the way I am use to playing the game, but my expectations for the new gen console edition is very high and I'm going to be extremely critical about it if it's not up to my expectations since I bought the bundle pack for my XBOX One Mamba Edition that included the new gen edition so I don't see this year as me throwing my money away, but starting with 2K22 anything other than a finished product when released will see me just find another game to entertain me.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »