Home

NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Franchise Mode, Online Leagues & Much More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Franchise Mode, Online Leagues & Much More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2020, 10:47 AM   #25
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I know right? What you're saying makes the most logical sense to me, but for some reason a few folks are taking it the other way.

I just think the way that 2k is releasing information has people a little frightened. We still don’t know anything about MyCareer, Park, or MyLeague so they’re losing hope that anything has changed but 2k most likely saved the most anticipated modes for last. They’ve always been good marketers, they know people are waiting for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #26
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Features WNBA MyPLAYER Experience, Fully Customizable WNBA Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I know right? What you're saying makes the most logical sense to me, but for some reason a few folks are taking it the other way.
We have some of the most observant people I know around these parts.

Folks can spot if a 12th man on a team is missing a compression sleeve from the background of a trailer.

Drawing some logical conclusions in instances like this though? Impossible, lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2020, 10:57 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 3

It sounds like what we've already had just with female characters, and a few more post game options to click...oh, and the jump shot creator seems to be locked again. Nice.

I actually thought the WNBA portion of 2k20 animated better than the men's side, but I don't think the interest in the league suggests this is the best integration.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #28
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSwerve
I just think the way that 2k is releasing information has people a little frightened. We still don’t know anything about MyCareer, Park, or MyLeague so they’re losing hope that anything has changed but 2k most likely saved the most anticipated modes for last. They’ve always been good marketers, they know people are waiting for it.

They usually release information like this. They give us new info on the most popular game modes closer to the release date of the game. We are still 2 weeks away. I'm sure next week we will get MyLeague(MyNBA) and/or MyTeam news. And then the last week before the game is released is when they will give us MyPlayer news.
Old 10-29-2020, 10:59 AM   #29
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

This is precisely what's going on. They're building up to the MyCareer/2K World reveal.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 10-29-2020, 11:02 AM   #30
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I don’t think y’all understand that if they poured this much into the WNBA, then MyLeague (or MyNBA, which i assume it’s called now), and MyCareer won’t have just as much and maybe more poured into it. I expect changes to both modes, so I don’t see how this is a waste of resources. In my opinion this is a ray of hope that they actually did do something to the other modes.

i agree this has my optimistic for my league/gm/nba news after seeing this
Old 10-29-2020, 11:02 AM   #31
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
This is precisely what's going on. They're building up to the MyCareer/2K World reveal.
MyLeauge or MyNBA (whatever they're going to call it this year) is probably the next round of information we're going to be getting.

Then they'll cap it off with the MyCareer/MyWorld stuff a few days before release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2020, 11:04 AM   #32
Pro

DevSwerve's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Tercero
They usually release information like this. They give us new info on the most popular game modes closer to the release date of the game. We are still 2 weeks away. I'm sure next week we will get MyLeague(MyNBA) and/or MyTeam news. And then the last week before the game is released is when they will give us MyPlayer news.

Exactly my point, so I think people just need to wait before they bring the pitchforks out lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »