Home

Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-11-2021, 05:43 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

There are some things I could write here, but I’ve picked only mine top 4.

1. Adding more cities to expansion map.
2. Please, fix the issue with the missing third uniform for the expansion teams, that’s simply frustrating. Maybe even add the fourth uniform, for city edition for example.
3. Overall rating overhaul. Like in the newest madden, because after few seasons there is a plethora of over 80 overall players.
4. Option to create a G-League team for your expansion team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2021, 01:09 PM   #122
Pro

El_Tercero's Arena

MyNBA Online

Please fix the invisible jerseys when picking jerseys right before the game.

Also it would be cool to see in season contract extensions happen more often. A new offseaon system would be appreciated as well.
Old 07-15-2021, 10:38 AM   #123
Rookie

1. The ability to switch the league to 2 divisions or 4 divisions (for historical replays)

2. The ability have an offline save no matter how many teams are edited. Currently, we are forced into an online save if more than 3 teams in the league are edited which makes some historical leagues and other custom set-ups useless once the game servers are shut off.

3. The ability to remove nicknames from CAPs. It's been an albatross that roster makers for MyNBA leagues and set-ups have been stuck dealing with for awhile now.

4. The ability to edit coach/staff names and appearances.
Old 07-16-2021, 07:45 AM   #124
Just started!

1.Bring back your my player scan as the GM in my nba. I didn’t like all those generic faces. I rather be myself.

2. When playing mynba online make a feature to where no one can edit players attributes. You guys have it to where you could make every player on your team a 99. And that’s not realistic or fun.

3.Make more scenes throughout the season. Let your GM be at the games if you decide to play the games instead of simulating. It would be exciting to see and hear the commentators talk about me (the GM) being at all the games. Especially at home games at least.

4.Add some type of sportcenter where they go over all the games after you advance through a week like you guys did with your football game in the past. Show highlights from different games especially the ones I do with my team. Show injures.

5. Add more in game injuries.

6. Add something that show when teammates don’t get along with each other.

7.Let training camps and practice be like in my career mode where you can run drills and target specific players too. And let the practice gym actually look like the real practice gym like in my career.

8. Add more to the news. I want to see controversy, trade rumors, trouble in locker-rooms if a team have bad chemistry. Make it more a real experience.

9. Put a lot of work into my nba . You have players that play it just as much as players that play my career. 👌✌️
Old 07-16-2021, 07:46 AM   #125
Just started!

One more thing. Allow us to be a coach as our my player scan in my nba that would be great!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2021, 09:29 AM   #126
Rookie

Put ALL signature kicks BACK in the game. I don't care about scans just give us something to work with. I'm playing 2K13 and it's so many standouts that aren't kobe&kyrie lines. If it's still acceptable to have that HORRIBLE shoe creation feature in that's beyond archaic/outdated limping throughout each release I'd rather use nonscanned fill-ins...ZOOM GP...ZOOM VIS UPTEMPOS, PIPPENS 1-5, VCs, earlier KDs, FLIGHTPOSITES, HYPERFLIGHTS...hell even if they're locked to classic rosters...because why wouldn't 2K limit who you can apply the nonscans to,ya kno. I just want to feel like I have a complete game for once. I can't stand nit having half the new kicks because they haven't released in REAL LIFE...then I'm stuck with every damn kobe/kyrie/lebron ever made when there's only 1 or 2 kobe etc,models even being worn by players. It's 2022 on the horizon and we still can't take full advantage of having classic rosters.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 07-19-2021, 07:53 AM   #127
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by modinidagr8
Put ALL signature kicks BACK in the game. I don't care about scans just give us something to work with. I'm playing 2K13 and it's so many standouts that aren't kobe&kyrie lines. If it's still acceptable to have that HORRIBLE shoe creation feature in that's beyond archaic/outdated limping throughout each release I'd rather use nonscanned fill-ins...ZOOM GP...ZOOM VIS UPTEMPOS, PIPPENS 1-5, VCs, earlier KDs, FLIGHTPOSITES, HYPERFLIGHTS...hell even if they're locked to classic rosters...because why wouldn't 2K limit who you can apply the nonscans to,ya kno. I just want to feel like I have a complete game for once. I can't stand nit having half the new kicks because they haven't released in REAL LIFE...then I'm stuck with every damn kobe/kyrie/lebron ever made when there's only 1 or 2 kobe etc,models even being worn by players. It's 2022 on the horizon and we still can't take full advantage of having classic rosters.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Operation Sports mobile app
Or at least give us the power to customize other classic Nike, LA Gear, avia shoes from the past.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:56 AM   #128
Rookie

Please for the love of God,

Either turn off or at least have an option to turn off the ability for each league member to see each teams’ exact contract details in MyNBA Online. This is not realistic and just allows members to snipe others’ offers before the advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »