Home

Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2020, 03:53 AM   #17
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

MyNBA Online still needs a lot of work.

Theres no cpu/cpu trades
No 2 way contracts/stashes
No player mentorship

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 11-21-2020, 12:35 AM   #18
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14

Please 2K, put an emphasis on true improvement on Team Creation. This beautiful feature has been in since 2K16, and aside from its expansion in 2K17, allowing the community to use others’ designs, it has been virtually untouched.

I do not want it to go like TeamBuilder did for EA’s NCAA Football. Don’t let a tool like this go unattended.

My Points of Emphasis:

Allow users to be able to select any of the 50 States and just type in the town or city of your choosing. This would allow for better representation for fictitious creations or replicating existing teams.

Team Identity:
Like in 2K21 Next-Gen, allow RGB values be the standard color selector. But, I suggest going a step further and implement a color picker tool. That way, users can pick the exact color from an uploaded logo so team colors are a perfect match.

Team Arena:
This area needs the greatest overhaul. And since it’s a two part section, I will discuss it as such.

Arena Editing:
In the event you choose to edit an arena, there needs to be more options. We’ve had the same 13 options and we need more. I suggest having the ability have all 30 existing NBA arenas have generic versions of themselves, alongside having generic options that span between a spectrum of pro-style arenas. Also, have some smaller options that would be suitable for recreating schools.

Jumbotrons:
In the same essence of the arenas, make generic versions of the 30 existing and have proper generic ones that can be used. At some point, I’d like to see custom configuration for jumbotrons that have completely digital displays.

Scorer’s Table:
The only suggestion I have would be to allow users to edit the color of the table and have the ability to add logos on them; thinking of the Knicks table in MSG and the Lakers in Staples Center.

Seating:
Being able to set patterns in the stands; ala American Airlines Arena for the Heat.

Baskets/Stanchion:
Would be welcomed to have the ability to change the padding of the stanchion as well as being able to add logos to them, furthering user ability to emulate real designs. I’d also like to have the option to change shot clock styles.

Arena Sounds:
I’d suggest reintroducing custom arena sounds for this, like MLB The Show has been doing for some time.

Court Editing:
More patterns and wood stains would be a great addition. In particular, I’d like to see more standard patterns of hardwood floors, as well as different parquet patterns. Stains need to be expanded from the five that we’ve had, we need more options that mimic what has been seen before, like the NCAA Final Four court from 2017. Tonal patterns like Cleveland Cavaliers cityscape and Toronto’s chevrons would be nice to emulate as well.

As far as editing court hashes and lines, we need them to mimic the hashes in the key area exactly how every NBA team has theirs. This has been missing since its inclusion in 2K16.

In terms of the apron/baseline designing, I would like to be able to really be creative with this area of the court. Allowing users to be able to upload images or have in-game tools to recreate certain designs would go a long way. Think of designs like Portland’s brand new court for this season, T-Wolves of the early 2000s, the Lakers of the same time period, the Spurs new Fiesta court for this season, etc.

New fonts for Baseline and Sideline text needs no explanation. I will add that numerals should be included in the usage of text on the keyboard. Allowing users to place text on the sideline across from the team benches should be included. It would be a good place to put a team slogan, ala the Atlanta Hawks and their “True to Atlanta” slogan. Being able to add outline colors to text would be an instant improvement as well.

Logo Placement:
I’d like to see users have the ability to rotate and flip logos once placed onto the court. This would save logo slots when uploading onto the website. Being able to have four areas, as opposed to two, to place arena name logos and secondary logos should be an option to be explored.

Uniform Editing (I’ll bulletpoint these):
- RGB values for colors like I alluded to.
- Have Name and number fonts be interchangeable.
- Have ability to add outlines to numerals and NOB.
- Fix the glitched colors on numerals and NOB.
- Option to have on/off toggle for the NBA logo on uniforms.
- On/Off toggle for Championship tag on back collar.
- Jersey types to match the modern shorts/retro shorts option.
- Set Secondary and Tertiary color options for accessories.
- Set sock color; On/Off toggle for NBA socks.
- Add more jersey/shorts designs in-game.
- If possible, expand beyond 10 image layers.
- More fonts for numerals and NOB.

2K Community:
Allow users to type a description for designs they’ve uploaded. That way certain users and logo creators can be properly credited for their work. I’d also like to have it be possible to see how many times a particular design has been edited.

This is about all I can think of for Team Creation improvements I’d like for 2K to consider, aside for having this be a standalone feature that can be available for MyNBA and standard Play Now.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:03 AM   #19
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

IDK what the maximum amount of picks a team can have in MyNBA, but I guarantee you it's not enough.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:56 AM   #20
Rookie

KTBFFH's Arena

OVR: 0

Functioning in game injuries!
Old 11-21-2020, 03:38 AM   #21
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Based on what Ive heard, injuries still aren't a thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2020, 10:37 AM   #22
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Great job with MyNBA! I'm still getting my bearings with all the options we have at our disposal. Next gen franchise play is an automatic success for me with this foundation.

- I'd still like to see the old NBA.com homepage where we can quickly see the happenings of the league. We could even have a Gleague tab to see what's going on (call ups, send downs, injuries, team standings) there.

- Speaking if Gleague, can we have a designated space for it, like the PS3/360 gen. Also, can we use the Gleague score graphic used in MyCareer 2K21 in MyNBA. Lastly, can we play the Gleague playoffs. Many won't touch it but I'd like to see how players perform in "big" games.

- Can we get the ability to edit NBA head coaches back down to assistants. I may not like Lloyd Pierce as a head coach but I'd like to keep him as assistant over a generic.

- I'd like to see coaches (head and assistant) be more dynamic. I want to see them progress and regress in certain areas. That brings me to coaches having more attributes like players.

- It was mentioned before but I'd like to see the halftime show include more info about things going on around the league. The 2K14 halftime show was informative and entertaining. It highlighted individual players and touched on scores around the league. MyNBA is huge and with no central place to follow the league it's easy to miss trades, injuries and firings. I'd love to see a return of Kenny's Stamp Of Approval from 2k7.

- A random peeve of mine is free throws. Can we have a free throw percentage graphic pop up every time a player is at the line. I hate not knowing whether the player at the line is a good shooter or not.

- NBA Draft: Can we have it be like MyCareer as well. Adam Silver calls a name, player walks up and shakes his hand and hold up a jersey.

- I'd love to see CAPs have a voice for interviews. The NBA playern interviews are nice but they are super generic. Have 7 or 8 different voices record halftime, end of game and 2nd qtr interviews. I know it isnt possible to have thousands of voices and lines so it would repeat, but the NBA player repeat as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #23
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTBFFH
Functioning in game injuries!

i can't even express myself how i am pissed about this for years already! totally ruining basketball sim experience!
Old 11-21-2020, 08:49 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 8

Female staff in NBA

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »