Home

Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2020, 02:40 AM   #57
Rookie

UravenzownU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2K22 MyNBA Wish List

Carry-Over saves.

Please.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:46 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Below are primary things I would like to see updated in MyNBA for NBA 2K22. The majority of these wishlist items pertain to uniform and arena customization. In my honest opinion, this has a lot of wasted potential because it has been virtually untouched since NBA 2K16 except for the inclusion of the RGB color selector.

MyNBA Rules
1. Ability to rename conferences and divisions.

2. Ability to add 2 halves instead of 4 quarters.

MyNBA Customization - Team Branding
1. A player should be able to relocate teams to any of the 50 states. I would also like to see college cities such as Chapel Hill (NC), Durham (NC), Lawrence (KS), Lexington (KY), Tuscaloosa (AL), and Columbia (SC) added to the relocation map.

2. An option to add secondary and tertiary logos in the team logo screen.

3. An option to create warm-up uniforms.

MyNBA Customization - Uniforms
1. More image slots. Being limited to 10 image slots ruins a creator's ability to create unique uniforms. At least 20 image slots should suffice for uniform creations.

2. The number color glitch. For some reason, when I place a color other than black or white on the number, it makes it lighter. It has been a problem since NBA 2K16 and it has never been addressed appropriately.

3. More arm sleeve options and the ability to place designs on the shoulder area. None of the arm sleeve options match up with what the NBA wears.

4. Ability to add logos on the collar and different collar options such as the Adidas designs (i.e. https://bit.ly/2KT4yd1)

5. More alternate jersey slots. The majority of NBA teams have at least 2 alternate jerseys that they wear throughout the season.

6. Additional number fonts, such as Nike Ithaca and Adidas Invader. Additionally, Some of the number fonts in-game are glitched (i.e. the old Utah Jazz and Toronto Raptors font) because you cannot change the black outline.

7. Ability to add or subtract outlines in the number. As of now, only one number font has more than one adjustable outline.

8. The last name should not be tied to the number font. Additionally, I would like to see a straight-style option similar to the G-League uniforms. When there is no curve, the last name still looks crooked.

9. A tool that automatically duplicates designs on the reverse (i.e. the Gran Turismo Sport paint booth). Currently, the best way for me to match up a design is to write the exact move, scale, and rotation values. A tool like this would save a lot of time.

10. The numbers should be centered by default when creating a jersey.

11. Higher quality uploaded logos. When you view the uniforms up close, all the logos are jagged and rough.

12. The saving times for editing uniforms on next-gen consoles are horrific. At times, it can take up to 5 minutes just to make a simple change on a uniform.

MyNBA Customization - Court Editor
1. Arena style options for all NBA teams and some options for college and high school basketball style courts. For instance, I hate how you cannot use the high school and college arenas from MyCareer into MyNBA without having to rely on mods.

2. The option to edit the design of the cheerleader uniforms and the blimp.

3. More scorer table options (i.e. one image expanding across the entire panel) and being able to edit the color of it.

4. A slot for an alternate court.

5. Ability to add gradients in the paint and images inside the arc.

6. The option to place logos and different designs anywhere on the court (including the sideline area). For instance, in the NCAA, the conference logos are directly in front of the free-throw line.

7. For some reason, when I edit the mid-court logo, the image is stuck at a 1:1 ratio. You should be able to make the logos as big as possible.

8. Ability to place logos on the stanchion.

9. More court design options such as two-tone floor colors. Here are some examples: (NC State -> https://bit.ly/2X8emlL, and Oregon -> https://bit.ly/2WYuVka).

10. Uploading your own sounds into the arena.
Old 01-04-2021, 02:38 PM   #59
MVP

simbayless's Arena

54 created team and March madness like tournament
Along with season rankings
Old 01-04-2021, 11:36 PM   #60
Rookie

Next-Gen MyNBA Online Bugs

This game mode is filled with so many bugs. 2K at least needs to pretend to care about this game mode.

1. We are unable to even upload a draft class into a league. It will say syncing your recent changes the whole time if you don’t hit cancel no matter how long you wait.
https://youtu.be/W5zOkJVpMwY

2. We cannot even see the admin action log, no matter which role you are, head admin, co-admin, or just a member.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-p...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-08-2021, 05:24 PM   #61
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

We should be able to be prompt at the Retirement stage asking if we want to retire a players number if he has played great throughout the time spent on the team..If a player has played great for other team two teams or more sbould retire numbers if he has played great and won championships with them. Also its still crazy 2K hasn't seen this mishap of the banners being shown if u win a championship wit a team. It shows the banner going up and the year but we dnt see it any more in our My League/My NBA..We should see this when playing in our arena and on time outs or breaks of them showing the arena you should see the banners of every championship won and going forward in play...Retired Jersey number should be in the rafters as well aling wit the others and the name on it...2k is missing not to much but this is a killer in every way..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2021, 06:53 AM   #62
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I'll put this in the bug thread as well. If you change the Allstar game back to East vs West, theres a bug where the teams are swapped. For instance, the Eastern Conference team wears the red Western Conference jerseys and the scoreboard updates as Western Conference. The West is in blue and updates as East. I won the AllStar game with the Eastern Conference (Trea, Giannis, Kemba, Tatum) but it went down as a Western Conference win. With this setup the winning team will always lose.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-11-2021, 04:24 PM   #63
DJT
Rookie

Ability to trade/release injured players without removing their injury.

More options for MyPlayers. Why not add actual nike, adidas, under armour gear? For the last several years it has been 1-3 options regarding shorts, pants, hoodys etc. All of these companies have over 100 of each of these. Is it too much to ask for additional options?
Old 01-11-2021, 04:47 PM   #64
Rookie

Give refs tendencies. That would add some realism

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
'Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard" - Kevin Durant.......................... Los Angeles Clippers: San Francisco 49ers: New York Yankees: New Jersey Devils: New Jersey Nets (until they moved to Brooklyn): Temple University:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »