Home

I tried a daring experiment... (Next Gen Complaints About Teammates/Player Builder)

This is a discussion on I tried a daring experiment... (Next Gen Complaints About Teammates/Player Builder) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2020, 10:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I tried a daring experiment... (Next Gen Complaints About Teammates/Player Builder)

So, as I faced the seventh or eighth park team in a row that just spread the court... as I sat there in my corner on D, like a kid who did something wrong, I decided to see how long I could just let go of the controller and nothing would change.

Max was twenty seconds. Got a LOT of 15 seconds, where I just went to my corner, stood in front of my man, and put down my controller, and watched the opposing Pg go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth, displaying a truly dazzling basketball IQ in that he didn’t realize I wasn’t even playing and so could pass it and get an easy two, before he got a break and could drive, or just drained a green three on a 95 perimeter defense/HOF clamps defender who was valiantly trying to keep up.

Did it for three games. Not sure the other teams pg even noticed I was doing it.

I’m trying to figure out if this GAME is absolute trash, or the PLAYERS are absolute trash.

The whole “make whatever build you want” has ruined the myplayer game, as players min/Max like crazy and create completely unrealistic players and reduce the game to the most boring *** thing we’ve ever seen, where players with 95 ball control, speed, three point shooting, and driving scoring, and with 25 in a bunch of other categories, just run iso all day long.

Really disappointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2020, 12:55 PM   #2
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I tried a daring experiment...

its mostly the players who are trash. if all those 90 ovr guys would just Start playing sth that is similarly related to solid basketball, they would win everything in the Park.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »