Home

2k21 is pretty bad

This is a discussion on 2k21 is pretty bad within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2020, 07:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2k21 is pretty bad

When you really look at it, this game is pretty bad.

Still got those terrible shadows in the City, these stupid graphics on the courts, half exp for going to other courts which makes NO sense, everyone has these ridiculous min/maxed builds with 95 in some categories and 25s in others in a way that no actual human being would have, boring *** iso ball on Park where I can literally put my controller down on D if I am in the 2 or 3 slot, AI does these terrible switches whenever they want and sometimes don’t even pick a guy up at the three point line, they STILL haven’t gotten rid of that terrible backwards jump animation that ALWAYS puts you out of position, every single build is basically “two way playmaking shot creating finisher”, there is no contact off ball at all, defense seems to do nothing as guys just slide past even if you have HoF clamps, when you get on a city court you can’t even see if someone is on the other side AND you can’t work on stats, morons waiting a game deep at some event on one floor of the event center while there are a ton of open courts on other floors and we could be playing RIGHT NOW, they STILL haven’t gotten rid of that terrible thing where you pump fake someone out of their sneakers but when you go up with it they block it with their belly...

This game this year is bad. And it just sucks, bc Ive played for years and always enjoyed it, but a week of playing has gone by and I haven’t enjoyed it at ALL. And winning and losing doesn’t change that; I’m bored to death when we win, and bored to death when we lose.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2020, 07:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k21 is pretty bad

sorry to hear that.

play demon's souls.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:42 AM   #3
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: 2k21 is pretty bad