Home

MyNBA Online is broken and I don't know why

This is a discussion on MyNBA Online is broken and I don't know why within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3

I tried to find some threads on this but I didn't see any. Is anyone else playing this mode and having issues? First time I reset our league because it froze up for both of us, anytime we played a game, practice, scrimmage, anything, the games would freeze. But whatever, day one association, stuff happens.

But one thing that hasn't changed in either of these associations is the progression being broken. For our third straight off season, the entire league(not just the teams we control) lose overalls on their attributes. Entire teams, don't have a single person in positive progression. Guys in their young 20s with A potential losing 4 points, KAT losing 7 points, the entire league had maybe 2 players with a +1. I am obviously gonna have to mess with sliders, but this shouldn't be happening every year because in 5 years there won't be any 80+ overalls. Every player in the league constantly says exhausted, training settings never change for players or teams.

There are still a ton of bugs here that are ruining that experience. Is this something they are working on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2020, 06:39 AM   #2
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA Online is broken and I don't know why

Out of curiosity, as I am on PC and thus still stuck with old gen 2k: Can you simply disable progression/regression? Would be a very very big downside for us, if we had to use progression next year when next gen comes to PC....We usually just use the online league mode to...well....play the games. Everything else (management...) is done outside of 2k.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:49 AM   #3
Rookie

ifeanyi18's Arena

OVR: 0

This is absolutely ridiculous that **** like this is happening. Do they literally not test the game? That’s why I haven’t bought a next gen system or 2k21 yet. Our last two leagues in both 2k19 and 2k20, had season ending glitches. It’s infuriating

Make sure you’re reporting these bugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by ifeanyi18; 12-01-2020 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:43 PM   #4
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MyNBA Online is broken and I don't know why

I think part of the issue with feedback right now is a lot of peeps are waiting for the real NBA season to start before beginning their own leagues. But yeah, I've heard complaints here on various things so this does not sound surprising.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »