Home

City edition jerseys availability PS4?

This is a discussion on City edition jerseys availability PS4? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2020, 02:27 AM   #1
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

OVR: 0
City edition jerseys availability PS4?

Any idea when city edition jerseys will be available in nba2k21 ps4 version?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2020, 08:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: City edition jerseys availability PS4?

I wrote to 2K earlier in the week. The response was vague but said the season starts around 12/22, so it should be done by then.

I’m with you... this is why I’m waiting to start MyLeague on PS4.
Old 12-04-2020, 08:30 AM   #3
bk2
Rookie

Wouldn't the new uniforms and courts update within the myLeague file? We would have to restart to get the city edition unis?
Old 12-04-2020, 09:39 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk2
Wouldn't the new uniforms and courts update within the myLeague file? We would have to restart to get the city edition unis?
They are available as of this morning and you don’t have to restart anything 👌
Old 12-04-2020, 09:40 AM   #5
Rookie

tomasino22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatkins1978
I wrote to 2K earlier in the week. The response was vague but said the season starts around 12/22, so it should be done by then.

I’m with you... this is why I’m waiting to start MyLeague on PS4.
Also waiting for that to start my League. I am afraid this won’t come before Xmas ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2020, 10:23 AM   #6
Pro

I really don’t want to be that dude but I could understand not wanting to start the season because of rosters not being correct or other major things but uniforms? That’s never stopped me from legit not starting a my league. Especially for the fact that 2k has given us many options for uniforms since they added a lot of throwbacks in 2k19. And I’m sure many of you that are waiting as soon as they drop them in game if they haven’t already ya will find an issue with the uniform whether it’s the color/shade, cut or something. I feel like people will find issues with everything before just trying to actually play the game and enjoy it I mean that’s what we bought it for right? I’m not trying to come across as a d*** but come on fellas. We all care about different things but this lol... I’d get it if the season had started and the team actuallly wore the uniforms then I’d see the point but damn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-04-2020, 12:54 PM   #7
Pro

Do they not put the older city edition jerseys in there? I know the jerseys are seemingly becoming a seasonal thing, but I don't know why you wouldn't continue leaving them in there
Old 12-04-2020, 01:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
I really don’t want to be that dude but I could understand not wanting to start the season because of rosters not being correct or other major things but uniforms? That’s never stopped me from legit not starting a my league. Especially for the fact that 2k has given us many options for uniforms since they added a lot of throwbacks in 2k19. And I’m sure many of you that are waiting as soon as they drop them in game if they haven’t already ya will find an issue with the uniform whether it’s the color/shade, cut or something. I feel like people will find issues with everything before just trying to actually play the game and enjoy it I mean that’s what we bought it for right? I’m not trying to come across as a d*** but come on fellas. We all care about different things but this lol... I’d get it if the season had started and the team actuallly wore the uniforms then I’d see the point but damn lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I run my league with the Cavs. Tired of seeing the now 2 year old ‘50th Anniversary’ logo at center court. PS4 pulled all other court options. Forgive me for waiting two weeks to play how I want to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »