Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2020, 12:03 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Discuss your trade proposals in MyLeague/MyNBA here.
CaVsFaN2273 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2020, 01:17 PM   #2
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

I know it's broken, but I'm doing a start in offseason with the Lakers anyways. Instead of trading for Dennis Schroder, I want to trade for a bigger guard in Spencer Dinwiddie. I'm thinking of doing a three team trade with the Rockets as I know the real life trade for Schroder (Danny Green and our 2020 1st Round Pick) would not be enough for Dinwiddie considering the Nets are competing for a title. I also tried to use players who were traded in real life this offseason to make it more realistic. With that being said, here's my trade proposal:
  • Lakers receive: Spencer Dinwiddie

  • Nets receive: Robert Covington, Austin Rivers, 2024 2nd Round Pick (LAL)

  • Rockets receive: Danny Green, JaVale McGee, Dzanan Musa, 2020 1st Round Pick (LAL)

What are your guys's thoughts on this trade?

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 12-26-2020 at 01:41 PM.
CaVsFaN2273 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 05:59 PM   #3
MVP
 
CelticLG's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
I know it's broken, but I'm doing a start in offseason with the Lakers anyways. Instead of trading for Dennis Schroder, I want to trade for a bigger guard in Spencer Dinwiddie. I'm thinking of doing a three team trade with the Rockets as I know the real life trade for Schroder (Danny Green and our 2020 1st Round Pick) would not be enough for Dinwiddie considering the Nets are competing for a title. I also tried to use players who were traded in real life this offseason to make it more realistic. With that being said, here's my trade proposal:
  • Lakers receive: Spencer Dinwiddie

  • Nets receive: Robert Covington, Austin Rivers, 2024 2nd Round Pick (LAL)

  • Rockets receive: Danny Green, JaVale McGee, Dzanan Musa, 2020 1st Round Pick (LAL)

What are your guys's thoughts on this trade?

Pretty fair
CelticLG is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:46 AM   #4
All Star
 
georgiafan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

I'm glad to see this thread up I've been looking forward to it.

Yea that seems fair for all 3 sides. Its a little hard to get trade value on Spencer since he is on the last year of his deal.


Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
I know it's broken, but I'm doing a start in offseason with the Lakers anyways. Instead of trading for Dennis Schroder, I want to trade for a bigger guard in Spencer Dinwiddie. I'm thinking of doing a three team trade with the Rockets as I know the real life trade for Schroder (Danny Green and our 2020 1st Round Pick) would not be enough for Dinwiddie considering the Nets are competing for a title. I also tried to use players who were traded in real life this offseason to make it more realistic. With that being said, here's my trade proposal:
  • Lakers receive: Spencer Dinwiddie

  • Nets receive: Robert Covington, Austin Rivers, 2024 2nd Round Pick (LAL)

  • Rockets receive: Danny Green, JaVale McGee, Dzanan Musa, 2020 1st Round Pick (LAL)

What are your guys's thoughts on this trade?
__________________
NBA2K21 - 3 Year Realistic rebuilds/ Remasters - Memphis Grizzles (year 3 start)
#3 Seed currently 30-14

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...remasters.html
georgiafan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 10:01 AM   #5
MVP
 
BlueJays09's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Blog Entries: 197
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

What would the raptors have to send rockets for James Harden? Siakam, another player and picks ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlueJays09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #6
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
What would the raptors have to send rockets for James Harden? Siakam, another player and picks ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I think that would have to be the package. There was a report the other day from Tim McMahon of ESPN saying that the Rockets want a young franchise cornerstone and a massive amount of picks. Not sure if Siakam would be considered a cornerstone like Ben Simmons or potentially even Jaylen Brown, so another young player would probably have to be included. That's my take on it.

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 12-28-2020 at 11:48 AM.
CaVsFaN2273 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 01:36 PM   #7
All Star
 
georgiafan's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJays09
What would the raptors have to send rockets for James Harden? Siakam, another player and picks ??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea Siakam and draft picks would have to be the package and picks.

Siakam and Powell for Harden and like three 1st I guess. I don't know the ratings of the other raptors players, but I dont think they really have enough young guys to make it two 1st and some 2nds.
__________________
NBA2K21 - 3 Year Realistic rebuilds/ Remasters - Memphis Grizzles (year 3 start)
#3 Seed currently 30-14

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...remasters.html
georgiafan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 02:06 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Re: NBA 2K21 Trade Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Yea Siakam and draft picks would have to be the package and picks.

Siakam and Powell for Harden and like three 1st I guess. I don't know the ratings of the other raptors players, but I dont think they really have enough young guys to make it two 1st and some 2nds.
I would think Siakam, plus some sort of combination of Powell, OG, Boucher, Davis and probably two 1sts.

Siakam was All-NBA Second Team last year, is only 26 and on a contract that doesn't expire until 2024 so I think he's actually a really great asset to have.

Maybe Siakam, OG, Davis and a 1st round pick? But it seems like a runaway for Houston if they were able to land all of that for a disgruntled Harden. I'm not sure.
mvpstax is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Top -