Home

Has 2K Next Gen been abandoned?

This is a discussion on Has 2K Next Gen been abandoned? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 11:51 AM   #129
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Has 2K Next Gen been abandoned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInThis
If you don't like it don't buy it? Something people have been playing since their late teens religiously, so they should just drop it because it sucks now? People are compassionate about 2K, just like people were with Mass Effect, Splinter Cell, Resident Evil, etc. They loved it from the very beginning, it becomes terrible and your message is to just drop the game?

In a way I do agree with what you're saying, at THIS point because the game has been on a decline for years now
It's funny you mention Mass Effect.

It's my favorite franchise of all time. I'm on like, my 5th playthrough and will probably play through it again once the remaster comes out.

but I, like many, thought Andromeda wasn't up to par. The series will have to earn my purchase of back at this point....and if I felt as though I was ripped off somehow?....Well me and Commander Shepard had a good run, I wouldn't even entertain the remaster.

I know everyone doesn't think how I do, but that choice is a no brainer for me personally.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2021, 12:02 PM   #130
MVP

OVR: 0
Has 2K Next Gen been abandoned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInThis
If you don't like it don't buy it? Something people have been playing since their late teens religiously, so they should just drop it because it sucks now? People are compassionate about 2K, just like people were with Mass Effect, Splinter Cell, Resident Evil, etc. They loved it from the very beginning, it becomes terrible and your message is to just drop the game?

In a way I do agree with what you're saying, at THIS point because the game has been on a decline for years now

Your philosophy of being sentimental to a product is what they (manufacturers) want....... doing that is exactly what u are against in your previous posts......... if something is repeatedly not up to your personal standards and u refuse to cut ties then no pity should be given to you

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-22-2021, 02:46 PM   #131
Banned

The majority of us who think the game is trash. You don’t really see us wasting energy going back and forth tryna convince people that their opinion is bad and tryna sway them into thinking or approaching the game otherwise. Only you emotional circle jerkers do that. Those of y’all who actually think the game is good...We let y’all have y’all opinions. Because that’s the dualistic world we live in. We only come here to express how WE feel. Because that’s the whole purpose of these forums.

Just accept the fact that not everybody likes the game . You guys cannot control the narrative. Stop tryna silence people/guilt trip people all the time. And stop acting like a bunch of elitist dweebs. It comes off really cultish and it’s really fcking lame.

Last edited by KobeDropped81; 01-22-2021 at 02:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 03:01 PM   #132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDropped81
The majority of us who think the game is trash. You don’t really see us wasting energy going back and forth tryna convince people that their opinion is bad and tryna sway them into thinking or approaching the game otherwise. Only you emotional circle jerkers do that. Those of y’all who actually think the game is good...We let y’all have y’all opinions. Because that’s the dualistic world we live in. We only come here to express how WE feel. Because that’s the whole purpose of these forums.

Just accept the fact that not everybody likes the game . You guys cannot control the narrative. Stop tryna silence people/guilt trip people all the time. And stop acting like a bunch of elitist dweebs. It comes off really cultish and it’s really fcking lame.

Although this is barely worth responding to, I’m on a flight and got time, and won’t take long anyways........ if y’all weren’t trying to go back and forth about the quality of the game this thread would be 1 or 2 pages long....... the hawks character has posted probably 20 times trying to **** on the game........ as 24th said earlier in response to another one of your meandering rants about the game being terrible and insulting others who opinion varies from your own......go play with body types in the create a player and drool how muscular they are

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-22-2021, 03:12 PM   #133
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Walt Fraizer, as always I appreciate your posts but nothing of substance can come from his thread anymore..

My apologies for my part in taking it off topic as well.

Locking this up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »