Home

Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a lot

This is a discussion on Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a lot within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2021, 02:57 PM   #25
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Charges getting nerfed lol. Can defense catch a break this year?
I rarely get more then 1 charge in a 48 minute game, the idea that charges should get nerfed is comical. If they nerf charges it shows that they have no respect for defense. Why would you encourage turbo drives? It’s not like you get drug into charges.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2021, 03:21 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
If they make the defensive settings work, then i am good. Fix pre rotate and "leave them"
PLEASE... Wasting 5+ minutes of setting up defensive settings for them NOT to work is a nuisance. Other than this, I believe next gen has been a great improvement from current gen. Movement wise, shooting wise, etc... I do think that the blinders badge needs a nerf, but it’s nothing to make a huge fuss about.
Old 02-04-2021, 03:34 PM   #27
Rookie

Gameplay wise I believe the game is just fine.. only things I see are that the defensive settings don’t work & the blinders badge needs to be nurfed just a tad.. The HUGE issues are within the MYNBA mode. Since making my own league.. I’ve noticed that NONE of the sliders work, that’s ridiculous. And on top of that, the custom draft class feature is a Dud.. League heads can’t even enjoy the full ride of the game mode. At some point 2k has to be held accountable & these flaws have to be FIXED!! I can’t even run a fantasy draft without the timer getting stuck!! Lol like really, Definitely gotta do better.. PLEASE & THANK YOU
Old 02-04-2021, 07:08 PM   #28
Rookie

SwankSinatra's Arena

I think the charges are completely fine . Far too often players are tryna run straight into you and hoping to get a blow by .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-04-2021, 08:01 PM   #29
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwankSinatra
I think the charges are completely fine . Far too often players are tryna run straight into you and hoping to get a blow by .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Wait a minute...what am I missing? I don't see anything about charges being nerfed.
Old 02-04-2021, 08:59 PM   #30
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Wait a minute...what am I missing? I don't see anything about charges being nerfed.
Old 02-04-2021, 09:18 PM   #31
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Nothing wrong with charges. This contacting devs via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram is out of control.

I’m joining Twitter so I can tweet mike my problems with PNO, I wonder if I’ll get a response ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2021, 02:39 AM   #32
Rookie

Whatever happens, can you PLEASE stop with the annoying update message in the middle of my game. Disrespectful. It's like your girl standing in front of the tv and won't move till you get up and take out the trash. 2k, can't you wait till the game is over

Last edited by twinlove9301; 02-05-2021 at 02:45 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »