Home

Old 02-23-2021, 10:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
My gm 2.0

I'm wondering is it just my game or does it just do this I started a my gm 2.0 franchise using the sixers the owner after every game home or away will say raise the prices as a task for you to do is my game broken or something or this is how it is on current gen ps4 because I am getting tired of it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2021, 07:43 AM   #2
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Re: My gm 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by answer215
I'm wondering is it just my game or does it just do this I started a my gm 2.0 franchise using the sixers the owner after every game home or away will say raise the prices as a task for you to do is my game broken or something or this is how it is on current gen ps4 because I am getting tired of it

Thatís tough to hear that you are having those problems in MyGM - I have never encountered this problem
Old 02-24-2021, 10:38 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:

I think you can turn that option off. I know on the ps5 version you can turn off setting ticket prices, facilities etc. you have to check the settings. I donít have the last gen version on PS4 so I canít tell you if itís a feature there or not bc when I was on PS4 I usually didnít mess with my GM and stuck with my league bc the GM mode had a lot of other issues as well. But check the settings for your team and I think you should find it there.

Old 02-25-2021, 02:25 PM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23
I think you can turn that option off. I know on the ps5 version you can turn off setting ticket prices, facilities etc. you have to check the settings. I donít have the last gen version on PS4 so I canít tell you if itís a feature there or not bc when I was on PS4 I usually didnít mess with my GM and stuck with my league bc the GM mode had a lot of other issues as well. But check the settings for your team and I think you should find it there.

The only person who talks about prices is either the owner or CFO - change prices will appear as a task to do it but it doesnít mean you have to raise or lower - as long as everything is staying within budget - it is only a suggestion
Old 02-25-2021, 09:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talentoso23

I'll try that and I've been trying to get a ps5 since it came out but everybody is sold out but yeah I like franchise mode on my sports games but thanks for the advice

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2021, 09:38 PM   #6
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
I'll try that and I've been trying to get a ps5 since it came out but everybody is sold out but yeah I like franchise mode on my sports games but thanks for the advice

I know that you are communicating with the other user on this thread but I have stated in great detail accurate responses to what you are looking for and No - there is no option turn off ticket prices on the PS4 version of MYGM.
Old 02-25-2021, 09:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
The only person who talks about prices is either the owner or CFO - change prices will appear as a task to do it but it doesnít mean you have to raise or lower - as long as everything is staying within budget - it is only a suggestion

Yeah it is the owner I know it's a task but after every game home or away the same task and I figure if I don't I lose reputation and lose things that are already unlocked

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »