Home

Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a lot

This is a discussion on Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a lot within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2021, 01:16 AM   #1
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

OVR: 0
Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a lot

It's no secret there's a lot of issues with 2k21 on next Gen. Most of the community has shared the same opinion on several topics that need improvements. It's been nearly 2 months since the last patch.....

It'd be embarrassing for 2K if they took so long between patches and they give some half assed patch where the only thing they fixed was hairstyles and some useless myteam garbage.

Not to be dramatic but, this patch will make or break the game for a lot of people who are already close to abandoning this years product.

Patch hopefully is coming soon..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2021, 02:59 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a

Lol no chance. This game has been a complete flop and IMO, one of the worst they have ever released. The only mode that has slightly improved is PNO. They used next gen as a platform to promote a completely fake, unrealistic, arcadey version of basketball. This game stinks. People should be able to get refunds for this abomination of a game.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:23 AM   #3
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Re: Been almost 2 months since last patch. Hopefully this means they fixed/improved a

Quote:
Originally Posted by KM1991UK
Lol no chance. This game has been a complete flop and IMO, one of the worst they have ever released. The only mode that has slightly improved is PNO. They used next gen as a platform to promote a completely fake, unrealistic, arcadey version of basketball. This game stinks. People should be able to get refunds for this abomination of a game.
Wait what lol? How did PNO improve? It’s a literal copy/paste from the last 3 games lol.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:42 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Wait what lol? How did PNO improve? It’s a literal copy/paste from the last 3 games lol.
Next gen? It improved slightly IMO. Off ball D gets punished more much than previous years...that’s enough for me to give it a little improvement. Rest of the game is pure trash.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:09 AM   #5
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

Gameplay wise, explicitly in rec/pro-am, if they just patch the moving/fadeaway shots, the unrealistic amount of poster dunks and some of the sloppy unresponsive movements on the court, then I'd be satisfied.

The last one is embarrassing that I even have to bring it up. Because The devs (we know who I am speaking about) literally did this big piece about how movement is some amazing and dramatically improved on next gen. Literally. They had the article on this website lmao. Among other places of course. But yeah.... they made this huge deal about movement being so advanced and realistic when there's literally zero difference between old gen and next gen. Not even exaggerating. None. No difference. Choppy, unresponsive, unrealistic.

I'll stop myself here because I can go on for hours about the movement in this game...............
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2021, 09:15 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

I was just wondering this. Where is the next patch lol. I keep seeing Madden get patches and then try to remember the last 2k patch. I dont agree with the previous poster about its a abomination of a game but it definitely need some huge fixes.

I haven't touched it in weeks because of horrible defense and Mynba bugs. Particularly draft classes that has so many players with 99 dunk, stamina, speed and verticle. Attribute progession sliders dont work. Never any effort in draft classes. What happen to the devs that cared about myleague 5 years ago. I'm glad alot of you enjoy ng 2k but for me I can't touch it in its current state.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #7
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

If they make the defensive settings work, then i am good. Fix pre rotate and "leave them"

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 02-03-2021, 09:38 AM   #8
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Online League heads and mynba online mode desperately need the custom draft class upload feature to work in the next patch. This is literally life and death for being able to have a multi season online association with with draft classes. Please 2k, for the life of god, include this in the next patch.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »