Home

Da Czar has confirmed double teams are in the game (just turned off right now)

This is a discussion on Da Czar has confirmed double teams are in the game (just turned off right now) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2021, 05:07 PM   #17
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Da Czar has confirmed double teams are in the game (just turned off right now)

Not worth arguing the semantics, tbh

For those interested in enjoying the game, it's an issue that we now have confirmation is being addressed.

Thanks for making it known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrScum
Lmao I’m definitely not whining I’m laughing at you fools being played again. Y’all getting fed lies.
So you're basically here to troll then? You said you weren't buying this year right?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2021, 05:08 PM   #18
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Da Czar has confirmed double teams are in the game (just turned off right now)

Quote:
Exactly, I’m not some irrational 2k *****, I’ve bought every 2k since like 2k4. As a passionate basketball fan, and supporter, I’m not holding my tongue, if the fan base can’t see where things are heading just look at madden
I totally agree! I buy 2K since 2008.

I don't understand these big company advocates... the FACT is that year after year 2K makes mistakes and releases the game more and more defective.

Soon someone appears saying: So why did you buy?

Every customer can complain about a product if it doesn't deliver what they expect.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:13 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Not worth arguing the semantics, tbh

For those interested in enjoying the game, it's an issue that we now have confirmation is being addressed.

Thanks for making it known.

So you're basically here to troll then? You said you weren't buying this year right?

So calling 2k out on their bs is trolling? 2k don’t pay me, I say what’s real.

Saying that 2k should release a finished product is trolling now? Ya bunch of scam artist.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:22 PM   #20
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
So calling 2k out on their bs is trolling? 2k don’t pay me, I say what’s real.

Saying that 2k should release a finished product is trolling now? Ya bunch of scam artist.
These aren't brave statements you're making. You're not a industry shifting martyr for saying these things. It's a bunch of name calling you can find under any 2K Facebook post.

and yes, talking about people being "fools being played again" falls under that umbrella.

Old 09-09-2021, 05:26 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

I wonder if Broadcast Camera angle and other angles in MYNBA are also disabled right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2021, 05:30 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
These aren't brave statements you're making. You're not a industry shifting martyr for saying these things. It's a bunch of name calling you can find under any 2K Facebook post.

and yes, talking about people being "fools being played again" falls under that umbrella.

Haha ok sir, guess I’m a troll then, ya caught me red handed.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:35 PM   #23
Rookie

There really is no pleasing some people. Da Czar said his team is aware of it and will patch it in. Good for the 2k team.

There are many elements to this game that you can never really anticipate how users will use or exploit in gameplay as a developer. Sometimes you just need additional data before you can implement or finalize a new gameplay feature. My hunch is that they're still fine tuning based on how people are adapting to other new gameplay elements.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:40 PM   #24
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexthelegend
Except they didn't release a game that's not finished. People got their hands on the game early. We haven't even gotten the day one patch that's being released with it. As Czar has confirmed double teams can be turned on and off via patch.

You can't say they don't shouldn't releasen an unfinished game, when the game hasn't even been released yet, and people are playing prior to release date. Circular logic.
You expect reasonable thinking from these animals? In fairness to them, they are extra grouchy because mom is taking forever cooking the pizza rolls.

Last edited by HBKSean216; 09-09-2021 at 05:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »