Home

Legacy Controller Settings Issue

This is a discussion on Legacy Controller Settings Issue within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2021, 01:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Legacy Controller Settings Issue

Legacy Issues

Old head here... I've played every 2K since the original on Dreamcast...

Console: Xbox One I have not played next-gen yet

Controller Settings

I honestly would like to know what causes 2K to change your settings after you save them. I constantly turn the Shot Meter OFF, already turning OFF Perfect release, prefect release SFX. I change the Pro-Stick Orientation and Off-Ball Offense Mode from ABSOLUTE to CAMERA RELATIVE. I turn Skip Pass to DISABLED. Pro Stick Defense from ABSOLUTE to CAMERA RELATIVE...

ONLY

For 2K to switch it back to default constantly. I find out while playing Play Now Online when I'm trying to do dribble moves and my player will shoot from half court.

Why has this been an issue for possibly 10 2K's in a row? Why does 2K want to force me to play with THIER preferred control scheme?

I will add to this list as I see things. I simply don't understand how this has continued for multiple 2Ks in a row. I'm not the first or last to point this out. I believe this should be a 5 minute fix. Not something to fix in the next dev cycle.

IF this is still an issue on next gen... the bigger problem is 2K's inability to give the consumer what they are asking to be fixed, ignoring the request, then adding something the consumer DID NOT ASK FOR to begin with.

Fix my issues, THEN ADD. Thanks in advance Mr. Mike Wang. I hope as a 2K veteran since Dreamcast days, I get some love. From AI to Luka...

Last edited by guesswhozbak17; 09-12-2021 at 01:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »