Home

MyNBA Q&A and General Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on MyNBA Q&A and General Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2021, 03:38 AM   #9
Rookie

Sheitan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyNBA Q&A and General Discussion Thread

I have a lot of questions about MyStaff :

The mode seems amazing, with staff having a lot of different badges and many attributes. But we need clarification in order to improve the management of CPU teams :

- Who in the front-office is responsible for transfers & contracts ? GM ? Assistant GM ?
- Who is responsible of the "Team style" ? Governor ? GM ? Assistant GM ? Head Coach ?
A very important parameter especially for transfers, it defines the players the team is looking for and the one they want to trade.

For instance it leads the Hawks to look for a transfer of Clint Capela. And I never found out who is responsible of that, perhaps it is hardcoded and cannot change over time.

- If someone has a list of tasks/responsibility for each staff that would be great. Especially the front-office
Old 09-15-2021, 11:22 AM   #10
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Coaches do not have all time records. The only thing tracked is years in the league.

CPU teams only sign draft and stash European players in the 2nd round. They still do not sign the 2nd rounders, even if it's their only pick.

Gleague call ups are the same as far as u can tell.

There isnt much new on the injury front outside of them actually happening in game. I did see a new animation when Larry Nance Jr. got crushed on a screen. He went down and sat up holding his arm/elbow. David Aldridge or Allie do give an update on the injury later in game.

I imported Brandon Roy's DNA into a rookie class and it showed up with 0 years Pro and he was 21.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for the answers. If the Player DNA issue is fixed and injuries are occurring more then that's two positives. I kind of expect coaches not to have records so that's not too big of a letdown but the 2nd Rounder thing is a big disappointment since I know that 2k was aware that two years ago.

I'm still looking for something to get me excited about 2K22. I didn't hate 2k21 as much as some others and still have two full draft classes that I didn't get around to using that I'm about equally as excited about than what I've heard about 2K22.

If there's anything new that you guys are seeing? I'm particularly interested in Player Morale... is it about the same? Meaning can players be upset all season long then still re-sign if you offer them a contract? I'd prefer that they either a) just not show that they are upset if they're going to re-sign or b) refuse to re-sign. Because their current way makes Morale not matter and if Morale doesn't matter then what's the point in the new Staff members, you know?

Lastly, how's Scouting this year with the new changes (Domestic scouts, Foreign scouts). What does hiring a better one do? Unlock info sooner or give you more accurate info, or both or what?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

Last edited by jeremym480; 09-15-2021 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 12:16 PM   #11
Pro

Anyone have any luck with figuring out if the “conditional coaching” stuff works in game or is it only a simmes feature
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 02:08 AM   #12
Rookie

abbysinthe's Arena

Where on earth do I view team chemistry? I received a coach task to keep it above 20% but I'm not finding where to view it. It's not on the calendar screen like in past years..
Old 09-16-2021, 05:54 AM   #13
MVP

Now when I try to create a new MyNBA with a custom rosters, the game freezes after I press start after selecting a team.

This game….
Old 09-16-2021, 08:48 AM   #14
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Havent played 2k in couple years, finally getting back jnto the NBA… So hows the CPU with roster moves, injuries, etc?

Would really just like to control the Nuggets.
Old 09-16-2021, 10:23 AM   #15
Rookie

When I start a franchise and use 2k roster or custom roster I have free agents that a fake and in the high 90s overall .. how come what I'm I doing wrong

Ps5 user

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 04:53 PM   #16
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1

Has anyone been able to save and load their mynba settings? I know last year yoi had to upload them to 2kshare and download from setup but when I go to setup, neither my local settings file or my 2k share uploaded settings file show up

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »