Home

NBA 2K22 Spark Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Spark Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-18-2021, 08:49 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
NBA 2K22 Spark Notes

Can someone please give me the spark notes for 2K22? I loved 2K19, didn't like 2K20 near as much, and didn't bother with 2K21.

I play offline career/franchise/MyLeague/whatever it's called now exclusively, aiming for a sim experience as far as possible. I tend to use real player % and heavily modify sliders to improve movement especially (generally to slow players down for the most part).

Am I likely to enjoy 2K22 or do all of the legacy issues still remain?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 10:24 AM   #2
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Re: NBA 2K22 Spark Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Can someone please give me the spark notes for 2K22? I loved 2K19, didn't like 2K20 near as much, and didn't bother with 2K21.

I play offline career/franchise/MyLeague/whatever it's called now exclusively, aiming for a sim experience as far as possible. I tend to use real player % and heavily modify sliders to improve movement especially (generally to slow players down for the most part).

Am I likely to enjoy 2K22 or do all of the legacy issues still remain?
i think you gonna enjoy gameplay alot in 2k22 but there are some missing camera like Nosebleed, Broadcast camera in gameplay for MyLeague/MyNBA
Old 09-18-2021, 10:43 AM   #3
Pro

Off-line player: The CPU defense is amazing. Its a difficult transition from 2K21, but you can always adjust sliders to find that happy medium.
Old 09-18-2021, 01:57 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Off-line player: The CPU defense is amazing. Its a difficult transition from 2K21, but you can always adjust sliders to find that happy medium.
Is help defence actually functional this year? It used to be that players never help off their man on pick and rolls, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »