Home

Next Gen 2x rep right now....

This is a discussion on Next Gen 2x rep right now.... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Football Simulator Hands-On Preview
World of Chel Tips and Tricks: How to Be a Good Teammate
Sunday Rivals Review - Great Mix of Sim and Arcade
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2021, 11:29 AM   #1
Rookie
 
HBKSean216's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Next Gen 2x rep right now....

Anyone else getting 2x rep right now? I only have 3 hour on my but a few of my friends have 13 hrs. Any idea why???
HBKSean216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2021, 11:40 AM   #2
New Ork Giants
 
Goffs's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,187
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

POINTLESS! I can get into a game in Park and you win but then it boots you out and tells you it didn't count. Finally get to squad up only to get booted out AFTER winning.

EDIT: This is the prize for winning that Grand Prix thing the other day.

Last edited by Goffs; 09-21-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Goffs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 11:51 AM   #3
ERA
 
The 24th Letter's Arena
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 38,088
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

I don't have it at all, is it because I'm a viper? Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
The 24th Letter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 12:57 PM   #4
Rookie
 
HBKSean216's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I don't have it at all, is it because I'm a viper? Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Someone on reddit said Beast of the East has 2x rep all day. I am in Beast of the East and my **** expired already and my friends have 10 hrs left lol...
HBKSean216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 12:57 PM   #5
Rookie
 
HBKSean216's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
POINTLESS! I can get into a game in Park and you win but then it boots you out and tells you it didn't count. Finally get to squad up only to get booted out AFTER winning.

EDIT: This is the prize for winning that Grand Prix thing the other day.
Yeah I figured but my 2x already expired and my friends still have 10 hours left.
HBKSean216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2021, 02:00 PM   #6
ERA
 
The 24th Letter's Arena
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 38,088
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKSean216
Someone on reddit said Beast of the East has 2x rep all day. I am in Beast of the East and my **** expired already and my friends have 10 hrs left lol...
How you feeling the runs this year? Outside of the pain in the *** squading up?



Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
The 24th Letter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 09:26 AM   #7
Rookie
 
HBKSean216's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Re: Next Gen 2x rep right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
How you feeling the runs this year? Outside of the pain in the *** squading up?



Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
For Rec? It's been okay. Much better than last year. We've only gone against a real AI Player 2 or 3x. But the last 5 days it's almost a guarantee that 1 or 2 players will error out before the game starts. Only ran into 2 sweaty teams and we beat them both. Double screens at the top while a play shot spammed the same 3 moves. He shot 5/19. And only a handful of games VS absolute trash.
HBKSean216 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.

Top -