Home

Start MYNBA or wait?

This is a discussion on Start MYNBA or wait? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2021, 01:47 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 0
Start MYNBA or wait?

So just wondering if people are starting there MYNBA yet or if they are waiting for a patch to hopefully fix things has it sounds like the mode is a buggy mess right now. I am still working on finding the right sliders just need to get 3pt % under control everything else is pretty good. Was hoping to maybe start MYNBA in like a week. Wonder if we might get a big patch around NBA opening night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2021, 01:59 PM   #2
Rookie

H2UKNOW's Arena

Re: Start MYNBA or wait?

Waiting a little minute. We need a roster with decent tendencies and a few test simulations to get some realistic MyNBA sliders. Hopefully we get broadcast cam back in the meantime.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:08 PM   #3
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I always start right away. But I’m not one to care about exact correct rosters because it’s my own fantasy world. If I wait til my sliders are good to start I’d be tinkering forever and about time I’m ready newer games comes out and I’ll move on. So I start right away and tinker sliders as I go.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:48 PM   #4
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Usually the patches are also for in-progress saves, so I wouldn't worry
Old 10-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2UKNOW
Waiting a little minute. We need a roster with decent tendencies and a few test simulations to get some realistic MyNBA sliders. Hopefully we get broadcast cam back in the meantime.

It’s been back…….

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2021, 03:58 PM   #6
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2UKNOW
Broadcast got brought back like a week ago in a patch and some people have already gotten good MYNBA sliders and sim stats on default are really good other than offensive rebounds be a little high. With roster and tendencies not sure how much of a difference it makes. But at the same time may want opening night roster just in case there are a few moves between now and than and if something big happens like Simsons gets traded or something.
Old 10-03-2021, 04:02 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
I always start right away. But I’m not one to care about exact correct rosters because it’s my own fantasy world. If I wait til my sliders are good to start I’d be tinkering forever and about time I’m ready newer games comes out and I’ll move on. So I start right away and tinker sliders as I go.
I could never go into franchise mode on day 1 takes to much time getting sliders set up and effects stats to much has no sports game has ever been realistic without sliders. I know you can always try to find something to change with sliders but I really just need to get 3pt shooting figured out. I am having way to many games where 3pt shooting is like 40-50%. Need some games where its like 30-35 and even some where its like 20-29%. With rosters I agree because there are new rosters out like ever single week all season long so you could wait for a roster for like months and months if you wanted to. But I kind of want opening night rosters before it goes into my own fantasy rosters.
Old 10-03-2021, 04:17 PM   #8
All Star

Also looking at MYNBA settings what in the heck are action points?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »