Home

Generic free agents rated in 90s?

This is a discussion on Generic free agents rated in 90s? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2021, 07:27 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SO CAL
Generic free agents rated in 90s?

In my first season of MY NBA and I went to check out the FA's available....There are no less than 25 generic free agents with ratings in the upper 90's down to 80's...Then the real NBA players start to appear..Anyone else notice this?
joel0078 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 07:43 PM   #2
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Everyone who has played myleague through a season or simmed to free agency noticed.
Even youtubers, its the gleague players.

You have two options.
Turn off g-league or delete the players before starting mynba.

We have put in tickets, probably will not get fixed. If it is fixed, it will be in a roster update down the road

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
TGsoGood is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 08:19 PM   #3
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: SO CAL
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Ok, thanks. My forum search ability is disabled for some reason and I wasn't gonna search pages of the forum to find out....Thanks for the reply.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
Everyone who has played myleague through a season or simmed to free agency noticed.
Even youtubers, its the gleague players.

You have two options.
Turn off g-league or delete the players before starting mynba.

We have put in tickets, probably will not get fixed. If it is fixed, it will be in a roster update down the road

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
joel0078 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 08:35 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

They show up in College/G-league in MyCareer as star players for the opposing teams, for some reason they thought using the 1 roster for that and MyNBA was smart
TheFinalEvent97 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 08:40 PM   #5
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
Everyone who has played myleague through a season or simmed to free agency noticed.
Even youtubers, its the gleague players.

You have two options.
Turn off g-league or delete the players before starting mynba.

We have put in tickets, probably will not get fixed. If it is fixed, it will be in a roster update down the road

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
If you delete the players, do they just generate realistic fake players (lower rated) when you start MyNBA?

Once I realized theyíre fake players, I decided I wonít use G league again. Unless I replace them all with a mix of real free agents and historical players Iím not using in my main roster. Has anyone tried that? One person said they ran into a glitch.
AIRJ23 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2021, 12:31 AM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
If you delete the players, do they just generate realistic fake players (lower rated) when you start MyNBA?

Once I realized theyíre fake players, I decided I wonít use G league again. Unless I replace them all with a mix of real free agents and historical players Iím not using in my main roster. Has anyone tried that? One person said they ran into a glitch.
Nope. If you delete them real free agents will take their spot
chitown1-23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:27 AM   #7
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
Nope. If you delete them real free agents will take their spot
Nice! I was gonna manually put free agents on each team (still might) but that may be a time saver.

If anyone has run into any glitches doing this, please report.
AIRJ23 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:56 AM   #8
Rookie
 
Wil2DaSon's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Tennessee
Re: Generic free agents rated in 90s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Nice! I was gonna manually put free agents on each team (still might) but that may be a time saver.

If anyone has run into any glitches doing this, please report.
Don't add free agents to gleague teams before you start a mynba. Either let the game place them on random teams or do it when in mynba. You will not be able to go past the first day you'll get an error.
__________________
ďIíve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Iíve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.ĒĖ Michael Jordan
Wil2DaSon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.

Top -