Home

Da Czar- Drive Help Settings Explained

This is a discussion on Da Czar- Drive Help Settings Explained within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2021, 05:35 AM   #41
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Da Czar- Drive Help Settings Explained

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
I don’t know what else to do other than tag him in a tweet which I doubt he happened to see lol.
He reads his tweets a lot. I’ve interacted with him a couple times. Even if he doesn’t respond he will see it. Give it a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2021, 08:29 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
He reads his tweets a lot. I’ve interacted with him a couple times. Even if he doesn’t respond he will see it. Give it a shot.

I’ve done this a couple of times but never got any interaction. It was early after release tho so it may have gotten lost among the others. May give it a shot now.
Old 09-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #43
Rookie

RainZ's Arena

OVR: 14

Just to confirm... No on ball defensive settings (gap/tight/smother/leave) etc are working for either the CPU or the user controlled team at present yeah?

Because thats what I'm seeing after a looot of testing and then comparing to 2k21.

And some people have mentioned this is how the game is coded to tie in with the help D logic?
Seems like something that really definitely should be working... This olympic style nose on the ball defense for every player is really out of place, driving me crazy.
Old 09-29-2021, 07:11 PM   #44
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainZ
Just to confirm... No on ball defensive settings (gap/tight/smother/leave) etc are working for either the CPU or the user controlled team at present yeah?

Because thats what I'm seeing after a looot of testing and then comparing to 2k21.

And some people have mentioned this is how the game is coded to tie in with the help D logic?
Seems like something that really definitely should be working... This olympic style nose on the ball defense for every player is really out of place, driving me crazy.
i dont Know Specifically about the onball D setting, but da_czar wants to remove Most additionsl options in the first step, get the basics without any options right, and then reintroduce defensive settings afterwards when the basics are working as intended. this in my. opinion is a very Good approach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »