Home

Squads Teaming in the Old Gym

This is a discussion on Squads Teaming in the Old Gym within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2021, 11:10 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Squads Teaming in the Old Gym

I guess I am never surprised at the lengths some people will go to cheat a game but people are pathetic in how scared they are of a little competition. Day just started and I already played against a couple of teams. One game I was matched up against a level 40 rep 99 with his boy setting nonstop screens and I still cooked him. Once I got to 16 points him and his boy both quit at the same time lmao.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2021, 11:21 AM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Squads Teaming in the Old Gym

What do you mean?

You can't squad up in The Old Gym, Although it seems like I've run into the same faces. It's like it's own mini community, lol

Either way, way to make em quit

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2021, 01:11 PM   #3
Pro

I have basically played exclusively online in the old gym as my squad never got the new gen consoles and am running into them. I have looked online to see how it is happening and just seen a couple of users say they know how to do it but not giving out the info. But I think they wait until the servers wont be as full and stand on the same mark and push at the exact same time. I reason this because I noticed it happening more at times like this morning early eastern time when there are probably less people playing. Out of the few games I played today I know one team was for sure and then I am pretty sure a second team was as well but I guess I can't prove that.
Old 09-27-2021, 01:21 PM   #4
MVP

tru11's Arena

Should not be possible but i guess if they all enter at the same it could happen??

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Old 09-27-2021, 01:25 PM   #5
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
I guess I am never surprised at the lengths some people will go to cheat a game but people are pathetic in how scared they are of a little competition. Day just started and I already played against a couple of teams. One game I was matched up against a level 40 rep 99 with his boy setting nonstop screens and I still cooked him. Once I got to 16 points him and his boy both quit at the same time lmao.

I'll admit, I've coordinated with another friend before to launch into the PNO Player Control matchmaking at the same time in the hopes that we'd get to play with each other (God, I miss All Star Team Up). But why would anyone do this in the Old Gym!? There are so many ways you can play together in MyCareer. Just play Park, Rec, or Pro-Am. Like you said, the lengths people will go to avoid playing anyone that might be able to give them a game is just pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »