Home

All of a sudden my team doesn’t wear warmup gear during pre game intros..(?)

This is a discussion on All of a sudden my team doesn’t wear warmup gear during pre game intros..(?) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2022, 07:54 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
All of a sudden my team doesn’t wear warmup gear during pre game intros..(?)

Oddly during player intros and when players are stretching etc before games (any pre game moments) all of a sudden some players on each team don’t wear the warmup pants and instead are just wearing their bare jersey shorts (but they still do wear the team warmup t shirts). Some players have full warmup gear on, and some have jersey shirts with team t shirts.

I also feel like I’m noticing less players helping each other up after they fall to the floor (which was a Jew feature to this game). It’s as if 2K is nerfing this game before launching the next one. Anyone else experience this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2022, 08:34 AM   #2
MVP

Re: All of a sudden my team doesn’t wear warmup gear during pre game intros..(?)

Hmm maybe I’m trippin. I just looked up player introductions for this game on YouTube and it looks like some players always randomly wore bare jersey shorts and some had pants. Weird.

But I do notice players aren’t helping each other up as much now.
Old 07-26-2022, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Jstache83's Arena

Re: All of a sudden my team doesn’t wear warmup gear during pre game intros..(?)

Yea if you use a custom roster the game acts differently. No warmup jerseys, no local pa announcer and DC players with nicknames aren’t mentioned at all.
Old 07-26-2022, 11:22 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstache83
Yea if you use a custom roster the game acts differently. No warmup jerseys, no local pa announcer and DC players with nicknames aren’t mentioned at all.
I'm not the OP, but I wasn't aware of this. Do you mean for MyNBA? I restart a lot, but I always use a custom roster and some things have seemed strange.
Old 07-28-2022, 06:31 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstache83
I think you mean if you change a team’s arena or logos etc. You definitely get the local PA announcers and warmup jerseys if you just use custom rosters. I was mistaken in my original post, on YouTube videos of the game when it launched with original current rosters it has the same warmup gear that my custom roster has.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »