Home

NOW the new MyNBA I started (post patch, old file crashed) crashes at halftime show

This is a discussion on NOW the new MyNBA I started (post patch, old file crashed) crashes at halftime show within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2021, 09:23 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
NOW the new MyNBA I started (post patch, old file crashed) crashes at halftime show

My old offline MyNBA I played 30 games in crashed after the patch. Would just freeze then crash during the loading screen to a game. The ticker also stopped working so I assume it’s related to that.

My new MyNBA I just started was ok for one game. Then tonight I start playing my second game, get to the halftime show, it freezes at the intro of the show, then crashes. And it does it again when I try to replicate.

This game has turned out to be such a POS man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 09:26 AM   #2
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Re: NOW the new MyNBA I started (post patch, old file crashed) crashes at halftime sh

Man these next gen sports games can be fun when they work but they sure are buggy lol.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:27 AM   #3
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NOW the new MyNBA I started (post patch, old file crashed) crashes at halftime sh

Are you using rosters from more than 1 month ago?

I had some issues with older rosters and updates, after I got 2k current one I resolved several issues.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:30 AM   #4
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
Man these next gen sports games can be fun when they work but they sure are buggy lol.
The scary thing is how 2K doesn't test anything...

After the patch, many users reported the team/jersey selection screen goes BLACK many times (it happened to me several times in 1 day).

Let's think, guys update the game and don't test for 3min? Because this problem, in 5min they would easily identify.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:33 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa
Are you using rosters from more than 1 month ago?

I had some issues with older rosters and updates, after I got 2k current one I resolved several issues.
Yeah I’m using a roster from over a month ago. It’s one I continually update but it’s a roster I started building at launch. Spent weeks building it so no way I’m doing it again. Would rather set the Xbox on fire.

Can that really be it. Would 2K not allow rosters built from day 1 to work properly? QC is a joke in this game. Makes Madden look GOOD.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2021, 12:54 PM   #6
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

I don't know if that can be it. Here whats happend with me:

I edited the Sixers court because the default is horrible. After playing a game, after creating my new floor, the game no longer allowed me to edit the floor, it gave me an error, I kept the first edited version FOREVER.

I did some tests and noticed with the latest 2K rosters, this error didn't happen. In other words, it was a problem with the old rosters (like you, I used one from the month of release).
Old 10-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #7
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Yeah I’m using a roster from over a month ago. It’s one I continually update but it’s a roster I started building at launch. Spent weeks building it so no way I’m doing it again. Would rather set the Xbox on fire.

Can that really be it. Would 2K not allow rosters built from day 1 to work properly? QC is a joke in this game. Makes Madden look GOOD.

You can transfer almost all your work to a new roster via Player DNA if you really need to. I once saved over my roster with a draft class, but I had a recently started MyLeague that I could get all the edits from. It’s tedious, but you’d be surprised how quickly it can be done. Maybe like 3-4 hours or even less. Just listen to a few podcasts.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:14 AM   #8
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

I had everything deleted.

Slider settings.

Roster.

MyNBA.

I uploaded my roster (which I worked on for a month) to share so I can get that back, but what's the point if it coould just end up to my Myleague future saves getting deleted.

I think Im tapping out on 2K22. I tapped out on 2K21 after playing every one non-stop since 2K5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »