Home

2K please Show More Love To Classic Teams/Players in 2K23

This is a discussion on 2K please Show More Love To Classic Teams/Players in 2K23 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2022, 04:41 PM   #89
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: 2K please Show More Love To Classic Teams/Players in 2K23

Can anyone recommend a good classic team roster i can download on my xbox series x?
Old 07-04-2022, 11:22 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls96
Can anyone recommend a good classic team roster i can download on my xbox series x?
I made one that’s very detailed to my liking that’s called “all time superleague” I think. If you type in superleague it shows up. But it’s an all time roster so current and classic mixed.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:11 AM   #91
Rookie

With Jordan being the legend edition cover, I am hoping they show some love to the classic teams, add more teams and maybe have another Jordan challenge. Below is the link and this is 100% accurate.

https://realsport101.com/nba-2k/nba-...d-covers-star/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2022, 11:21 AM   #92
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cingelsby
With Jordan being the legend edition cover, I am hoping they show some love to the classic teams, add more teams and maybe have another Jordan challenge. Below is the link and this is 100% accurate.

https://realsport101.com/nba-2k/nba-...d-covers-star/
The Jordan Challenge is, indeed, returning. It'll be a new take on the original 10 as well as 5 new challenges, likely including his college and international career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSpot
In NBA 2K23, there will be 15 Jordan Challenges. All 10 from NBA 2K11 are being "completely rebuilt" for NBA 2K23, alongside five new ones.

"The Jordan Challenge also elevates an array of spellbinding performances across Jordan's college, NBA, and Team USA Basketball careers that players can experience across all 15 Challenges and includes unique video vignettes that come with special commentary from an array of NBA luminaries: Jordan's teammates, opponents, and other sports personalities, who saw him do it live and can bring to life his legacy to a younger generation of NBA fans," 2K said
I'm sure there'll be tons of speculation until more is revealed but I'm guarded at the moment. Will you be able to properly edit the teams involved in the challenges prior (so MJ's not facing off against four John Browns off the bench in the '98 Finals or nine generics if he has a college moment)? Will 2K attempt to run the mode through MyTeam or some other online iteration? Will there be meaningful updates to classic teams, both from an art and individual/team playstyle perspective?

Very encouraging news nonetheless, but I'm firmly in the "let's-see-how-this-one-plays-out" camp.

For more: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nb.../1100-6505089/
Old 07-05-2022, 11:50 AM   #93
MVP

OVR: 8

For people interested in classic 2000s players, give a look at this roster I put very hard work into!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2050619068
Old 07-05-2022, 02:04 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
The Jordan Challenge is, indeed, returning. It'll be a new take on the original 10 as well as 5 new challenges, likely including his college and international career.

I'm sure there'll be tons of speculation until more is revealed but I'm guarded at the moment. Will you be able to properly edit the teams involved in the challenges prior (so MJ's not facing off against four John Browns off the bench in the '98 Finals or nine generics if he has a college moment)? Will 2K attempt to run the mode through MyTeam or some other online iteration? Will there be meaningful updates to classic teams, both from an art and individual/team playstyle perspective?

Very encouraging news nonetheless, but I'm firmly in the "let's-see-how-this-one-plays-out" camp.

For more: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nb.../1100-6505089/
Definitely optimistic that classic teams will finally get some attention. I’m already stoked as heck because they finally gave MJ a new cyberface. I’ve been asking for a new cyberface for MJ since 2K14.
Old 07-06-2022, 11:56 PM   #95
Banned

At least one thing on my wishlist already fulfilled (New MJ scan)

And potentially another in Retro filters…however I’m not so sure how this is going to be executed. I’m REALLY hoping they aren’t just limited to the MJ mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2022, 12:28 AM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls96
I didn't make this but its the one I use and the only good one I found on xbox series:

Search "Historic Teams if Today"

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »