Home

NBA 2K22 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2022, 09:20 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K22 Patch 1.11 Available Today - Patch Notes

PS5

This patch deleted all of my roster rotations and erased all my roster names. ��

20 plus hours updating rotations gone.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:58 PM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 Patch Available Today - Patch Notes

Is anyone else having trouble starting a MyNBA save with custom rosters? Because I am currently incapable of starting a MyNBA save with custom rosters.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:30 PM   #11
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champy123
Fail patch is fail patch. Every season all 2K does is release these updates mostly for myTEAM and myPLAYER. Offline rosters have not been touched since the launch of this game. Sad
huh? they update the roster regularly and you can download the updated version in the settings if it doesnt automatically update it.

obviously if you are playing completely offline then you wont get the updated rosters. 2k isnt gonna walk into your house and download it directly onto your system... you have to be online to receive updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2022, 05:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
huh? they update the roster regularly and you can download the updated version in the settings if it doesnt automatically update it.

obviously if you are playing completely offline then you wont get the updated rosters. 2k isnt gonna walk into your house and download it directly onto your system... you have to be online to receive updates.
Oh you must mean the modern players. Unfortunately I’m talking about all the players and coaches 2K has rights to in myTEAM but won’t allow us to use them on offline rosters. This is for the classic and all time teams. That is what I am talking about and I am 100% sure they have added back any players yet.

Again there is myself and a few other people here on the boards waiting for said updates.

I don’t enjoy having to play myTEAM to use Pau Gasol, Jeremy Lin, Phil Jackson, Don Nelson, Larry Brown etc
Old 04-13-2022, 07:24 PM   #13
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champy123
Oh you must mean the modern players. Unfortunately I’m talking about all the players and coaches 2K has rights to in myTEAM but won’t allow us to use them on offline rosters. This is for the classic and all time teams. That is what I am talking about and I am 100% sure they have added back any players yet.

Again there is myself and a few other people here on the boards waiting for said updates.

I don’t enjoy having to play myTEAM to use Pau Gasol, Jeremy Lin, Phil Jackson, Don Nelson, Larry Brown etc
Don't forget how they don't update the classic teams in PNO...
Old 04-13-2022, 10:35 PM   #14
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Can anybody tell me how much disc space this game takes up with all of the patches? Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »