Home

Figured out how to get in game injuries!

This is a discussion on Figured out how to get in game injuries! within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2022, 09:45 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Figured out how to get in game injuries!

Someone in a previous thread mentioned they lowered “durability” in the game sliders for user and cpu to 20 and immediately got injuries. I started trying it and had an injury in my first season playoffs (MyNBA) which was when I first started applying the new slider.

Then in the beginning of my second season, Bam Adebayo goes out when I’m playing against the Heat in the season opener, then in the fourth game of the season, MJ on my Bulls goes out with severe ankle sprain, falls to the floor and stays on the other side while we continue playing on the opposite side. Out for 6-8 weeks! Of course being that I play mostly to control him, I’m gonna lower it to 1 week, but given that he’s so injury impervious, that’s a good sign.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2022, 04:07 PM   #2
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Re: Figured out how to get in game injuries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Someone in a previous thread mentioned they lowered “durability” in the game sliders for user and cpu to 20 and immediately got injuries. I started trying it and had an injury in my first season playoffs (MyNBA) which was when I first started applying the new slider.

Then in the beginning of my second season, Bam Adebayo goes out when I’m playing against the Heat in the season opener, then in the fourth game of the season, MJ on my Bulls goes out with severe ankle sprain, falls to the floor and stays on the other side while we continue playing on the opposite side. Out for 6-8 weeks! Of course being that I play mostly to control him, I’m gonna lower it to 1 week, but given that he’s so injury impervious, that’s a good sign.
Do you mean robustness in the attributes section?
Old 05-27-2022, 11:07 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
Do you mean robustness in the attributes section?
Hmm can’t remember the actual slider name. I thought it was durability or something like that. It’s in the in-game slider adjustments. Maybe it’s robustness but I’m almost positive it’s not. Will have to check when I boot up the game.
Old 05-27-2022, 11:30 AM   #4
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Hmm can’t remember the actual slider name. I thought it was durability or something like that. It’s in the in-game slider adjustments. Maybe it’s robustness but I’m almost positive it’s not. Will have to check when I boot up the game.
Is it under the attributes section?
If so I think it's the robustness item, I don't remember any rumors about durability
Old 05-27-2022, 12:28 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

I want to see more ingame "minor" injuries during the games, meaning that I would want the players to be able to return to the game and play through the injuries. I've seen it happen here and there but not much. Would slider would I need to adjust to make sure the injuries are not too severe?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2022, 04:09 AM   #6
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
Is it under the attributes section?
If so I think it's the robustness item, I don't remember any rumors about durability

"Robustness" isn't an attribute or slider. It sounds like you're playing in a different language?
Old 05-28-2022, 04:51 AM   #7
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
"Robustness" isn't an attribute or slider. It sounds like you're playing in a different language?
Yes man, in Italian it is written like this, my English sucks

This is the rumor

Last edited by XxVal_MarXx; 05-28-2022 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-29-2022, 01:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thank you for this. In 70+ games played in my franchise I've had just 1 injury. That's with user injury frequency at 75 too. Will test this out

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »