Home

Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

This is a discussion on Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Football Simulator Hands-On Preview
World of Chel Tips and Tricks: How to Be a Good Teammate
Sunday Rivals Review - Great Mix of Sim and Arcade
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2022, 11:39 AM   #1
Pro
 
simbayless's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

The graphics always improve each generation
But now its time for 2k get to that level where Bigs can hit contested middy and dont always have to be open

I was playing an exibition game with the all-time Blazer and tried to play my hardest to mirror Lamarcus Aldridge
As a mid-range jump shooting Big
And i could only hit open shots even those was tough because bigs got a slower release

2k should rewrite the the shooting animations just for the bigs
And 2k would be on another level if the bigs can hit shots like these videos below 👇

https://youtu.be/wb3tH1oz22o

https://youtu.be/O2BEr8dAu6c

https://youtu.be/B9vjiu6iPBw

https://youtu.be/UP0eZVfznbg
simbayless is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2022, 03:07 PM   #2
MVP
 
tru11's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Nah its all about dribble pull up 3s from the logo….


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
tru11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru11
Nah its all about dribble pull up 3s from the logo….


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Naw. It's all about coming off a screen wide open or dishing it too a wide open set shooter.
Pray_iv_m3rcy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 04:09 PM   #4
Pro
 
simbayless's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

These mods call me a troll 🙄
simbayless is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 04:11 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
The graphics always improve each generation
But now its time for 2k get to that level where Bigs can hit contested middy and dont always have to be open

I was playing an exibition game with the all-time Blazer and tried to play my hardest to mirror Lamarcus Aldridge
As a mid-range jump shooting Big
And i could only hit open shots even those was tough because bigs got a slower release

2k should rewrite the the shooting animations just for the bigs
And 2k would be on another level if the bigs can hit shots like these videos below 👇

https://youtu.be/wb3tH1oz22o

https://youtu.be/O2BEr8dAu6c

https://youtu.be/B9vjiu6iPBw

https://youtu.be/UP0eZVfznbg
2K logic for the last couple of years is that you can make a shot only when you wide open, you have almost 0% to make it contested on the default sliders set. only when they separate the online and offline mechanics of the gameplay you will be able to make a shot even when contested... in the meanwhile, play with the sliders and you will be able to make contested shots.
dvir10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2022, 04:20 PM   #6
Pro
 
simbayless's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
2K logic for the last couple of years is that you can make a shot only when you wide open, you have almost 0% to make it contested on the default sliders set. only when they separate the online and offline mechanics of the gameplay you will be able to make a shot even when contested... in the meanwhile, play with the sliders and you will be able to make contested shots.

What sliders for contested mid-range makes🤔🤔🤔🤔
simbayless is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 07:09 PM   #7
MVP
 
zten11's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,231
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Don't shots kind of have to be open for any position though?
zten11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 07:12 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2009
Re: Next gen bigs should be able to shoot🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
What sliders for contested mid-range makes🤔🤔🤔🤔
play around with shot success for the range that you want to score more + shot coverage impact for the User and play around with the Jump Shot Defense Strength Gather + Jump Shot Defense Strength Release for the CPU and there you have it! you can hit contested jump shots
dvir10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Top -