Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #73
Rookie

CueDub's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

GT: MistaQ7980
PS3/360: PS3
Team You Run With: Knicks
Where are you Located: South Carolina (originally from Jersey)
Old 10-12-2011, 08:54 PM   #74
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Glad to see people getting games in.

I should be on around 11/12est.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:05 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 21

Just got done with Boric and his Knicks... could not stop Melo in the 3rd and 4th, typical Warrior defense though. Warriors came out strong and faded quick, got down big, made a run in the 4th and ran out of gas. Landry Fields had a nice put back dunk that kept the lead to a two possession game, which the Warriors just couldn't overcome.

Ellis balled as usually as did Curry (in the 1st half), Lee played okay, but the rest sucked (looking at you Dorrell)

Boric = Good simballer.

*note to self, do not be the warriors again (all they're damn plays are iso's and very quick, not very many branching windows)

Last edited by chia51; 10-12-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Just got done with Boric and his Knicks... could not stop Melo in the 3rd and 4th, typical Warrior defense though. Warriors came out strong and faded quick, got down big, made a run in the 4th and ran out of gas. Landry Fields had a nice put back dunk that kept the lead to a two possession game, which the Warriors just couldn't overcome.

Ellis balled as usually as did Curry (in the 1st half), Lee played okay, but the rest sucked (looking at you Dorrell)

Boric = Good simballer.

*note to self, do not be the warriors again (all they're damn plays are iso's and very quick, not very many branching windows)
Thanks man, hats off to you also.

You had me worried in the 1st quarter when you had that 12-2 run. I'm gonna be on my P's & Q's next time we play cause of those dam pull ups haha.

Fields is my weapon in 2K12. In 2K11 I was ballin with J. Jefferies but he got some major deductions to his mid range lol.

I played alabama rob over the weekend. We only played a quarter and a half due to the servers, but homie is legit, a beast on D. He did a good job containing Melo and Amare.

Mattman gave me a run for my money with ATL, very good sim baller. dontjenkme also was good, he was leading a good comeback until 2K servers wanted to be an electric company and disconnect everybody haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

Last edited by AllStarDaDon; 10-13-2011 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #77
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
Thanks man, hats off to you also.

You had me worried in the 1st quarter when you had that 12-2 run. I'm gonna be on my P's & Q's next time we play cause of those dam pull ups haha.

Fields is my weapon in 2K12. In 2K11 I was ballin with J. Jefferies but he got some major deductions to his mid range lol.

I played alabama rob over the weekend. We only played a quarter and a half due to the servers, but homie is legit, a beast on D. He did a good job containing Melo and Amare.

Mattman gave me a run for my money with ATL, very good sim baller. dontjenkme also was good, he was leading a good comeback until 2K servers wanted to be an electric company and disconnect everybody haha.
That was actually my first time playing with the hawks, I have to say I was impressed with how aggressively Smith and Horford attacked the boards, I have to say they are a team I will have to go back to.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:24 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 5

Had another great/tough game with qontrolz. He had the wizards and I had Miami, he was up by about 12 or 13 at one point and it was looking bad for me. He was money from mid range, outrebounding me easily, every time I tried to get back in the game he'd just keep getting baskets. John Wall hit a 3 at the end of the shot clock that p*ssed me off lol, but finally they started to turn the ball over and we made a little run to get back in the game, Bosh was on fire from mid in the 3rd qtr. The 4th qtr we went back and forth until the end but I pulled it out thanks to a turnover. He's going to upload the game tomorrow to youtube.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #79
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

eDotd, you have my gamertag incorrect, it is mattman1228.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #80
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Is it me or the Wizards are way better than they should be? I swear Javale Mcgee blocks everything and Nick Young doesn't miss.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »